Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate it, but was wondering if its because I am red/green colour blind and the sleeves just look muddy brown.
    I could see green when I first looked, after reading your post I can now see muddy brown.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      The away kit seemed to be very popular when I was up there. I really like it in the flesh, and got one of the few remaining ones on the shelves. Think it will be a good one for summer hols.

Such nonsense the club though trying to persist with the "Alternative" tag for this - the promo video called it "Away", the shirt rang through the till (and showed on the receipt) as "Away", and the Nike tag attached to it also calls it "Away".
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Never understand why people get so het up about shirts every season. But then I've never bought a replica shirt. Always choose seagulls t-shirts myself. Maybe I'm the weird one? Oh, and I actually like the shirt - for the team to wear.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dolphins View Post
      The away kit seemed to be very popular when I was up there. I really like it in the flesh, and got one of the few remaining ones on the shelves. Think it will be a good one for summer hols.

Such nonsense the club though trying to persist with the "Alternative" tag for this - the promo video called it "Away", the shirt rang through the till (and showed on the receipt) as "Away", and the Nike tag attached to it also calls it "Away".
      Maybe they might just use it as such? As an alternative only when there's a colour clash - and play in the 'home' strip as often as possible, which would be nice. After all, they did this at the back end of last season. Have the club said anything like this at all? (sorry if there's something already elsewhere about this, I don't follow things quite so closely in the summer!)

0 Not allowed!
      I like it. Think the home shirt is a mess, too much going on.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

2 Not allowed!
      University gold is an amazing choice of name given the literacy levels of the people posting photos with their new shirt over the last 48 hours

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      It's canary yellow...

**** off tony, its Australian gold my friend and don't you ****ing forget it.

C/o the 12th man. Billy Birmingham
      What inspired that then...?
      'Cause I know that you know that we know they don't know what's going on.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      11 league titles between them...

How many league titles have there been, 125 since the league formally started in 1892? Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal have won 51 between them. If you take Villa and Burnley claret as red, add Sunderland that is another 15 titles, so 66 (53%)....then you take out the whites, Leeds 3, Spurs & Derby 2, Wolves orange 3, Barcodes 4, that's a further 14, so 80 – is that 45 out of 125 titles won by blue teams (36%)? that explains it...
      To counter that, taking UEFA's top ten rankings, I think only four of them play in red.
      Never accused of trolling by Gary Crittenden.

0 Not allowed!
      I'd say its University gold and baby poo ! - some days it looks green, other days brown !

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
      University gold is an amazing choice of name given the literacy levels of the people posting photos with their new shirt over the last 48 hours