Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New PL home kit

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Didn't they used to do the printing over there?

I believe so. The shirt printing is where the ticket office used to be, and the ticket office is now to the right of the exit as you walk out.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Collected my order this morning, saw the new away ones and oh dear another £48 into the clubs coffers, plus the badge printing for another tenner.

Still I suppose it means the new season is almost on us:thumbsup:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Being a schmuck, I'll buy any old crap the club farts out. Fair play though: they sure did screw up the sleeves on this one. It looks like three shirts badly stitched into one.

Still, I'll be there tomorrow, getting a shirt with all the other douchebags. If anyone wants one bought and posted tomorrow, rather than relying on Seagulls Direct, I'd be happy to send.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Didn't they used to do the printing over there?

to collect pre-orders, it's as you 1st walk into the club shop via the entrance that's through the doors nearest to Dicks bar, and it's along the wall, towards the shirts hanging to your right

Nowhere near where the ticket office or shirt printing was / is

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
to collect pre-orders, it's as you 1st walk into the club shop via the entrance that's through the doors nearest to Dicks bar, and it's along the wall, towards the shirts hanging to your right

Nowhere near where the ticket office or shirt printing was / is
Yep, that's where I meant when I said the right-hand wall when you enter the store. The tickets/printing area is to the left. It was quite hard to spot, and I didn't see it initially. I guess if there'd been a queue I'd have seen it easier...

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Are home shirts available to by off the peg if i go to the Amex tomorrow or is it pre-order only?
When I was up there yesterday, they had a limited number on display which people were free to buy. Obviously no idea how many they have in the stock room. At the till they'll offer the PL badges and number/name printing. Plenty seemed to be going for the badges (£5).

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Cheers! So all that fuss about having to order to be the first to get the shirt was rubbish then - we can all just rock up to the Amex and buy one the weekend they are released

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
They have no small or extra small kid's socks though. Turns out that for those sizes they were sent ones with black nike ticks on instead of blue, so are waiting for the correct ones to arrive.

I said I'd take the ones with black ticks anyway as I'd gone all the over there but they wouldn't sell them to me :(

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Home socks taken off the website.
Nike sent the socks with a "black" tick instead of the "royal blue" tick.
Just in case you or your kid want full kit.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Few lads at my son's football training had their pre-ordered tops on today. Got to say in the flesh I like it more than the photos but does look much better with name & number on the back. Don't think it'll ever be considered an iconic top but it isn't that bad.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Just bought both shirts from the store today in XL, and the home one is smaller than the away one. Anyone else find that? Wondering whether it might be that mine was a L that was mis-labelled.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Few lads at my son's football training had their pre-ordered tops on today. Got to say in the flesh I like it more than the photos but does look much better with name & number on the back. Don't think it'll ever be considered an iconic top but it isn't that bad.

Earle Jr kindly bought me one for Fathers Day. Not pre-order, we just went and bought it from the rather empty and untidy looking shop. I was probably the smartest thing in the shop as THREE people thought I was staff! Would have bought a number, but they don't sell them without a name. £12 or £13 options only. Pleased with the shirt, but would have liked a number to fill the gaping space on the back. Odd marketing ploy, yet seems in keeping with our new status somehow!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Yeah I must admit when I went in the shop yesterday I was surprised how empty the shelves were of stock and how generally untidy the whole place was.
Considering the amount of people shopping in there it seems odd to have merchandise levels so low and seemingly much less choice of products.
They must be losing some revenue by not using it to its full potential?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If you go to the match in a couple of weeks time, you'll doubtless see two teams in shirts and thousands of other grown ups in them as well. Is that a problem?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Bought one online for the boy and selected option to collect a ticket the amex on Thursday. The club emailed and said thanks for purchase, you will get second email confirming it's ready for collection. Still no email.... any idea how long I might be waiting?

el punal

Being a schmuck, I'll buy any old crap the club farts out. Fair play though: they sure did screw up the sleeves on this one. It looks like three shirts badly stitched into one.

Still, I'll be there tomorrow, getting a shirt with all the other douchebags. If anyone wants one bought and posted tomorrow, rather than relying on Seagulls Direct, I'd be happy to send.

I'm amazed that you haven't used awesome and way to go with the amount of Americanisms used in your post. :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here