Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New PL home kit

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Probably best to ask the club, you'll probably just get smart arse answers here :dunce:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm in the same position. Will apparently get an email saying when I can pick it up, which will hopefully be tomorrow!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There was an Amex employee event at the stadium tonight to purchase the new shirts and be some of the first to own it.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Received one of ours last night. Anyone else find its a bit tight going over your head? Or have me and the family just got big heads? :blush:

Ordered size medium but also got a large on the way. Will the above differ with size shirts?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Received one of ours last night. Anyone else find its a bit tight going over your head? Or have me and the family just got big heads? :blush:

Ordered size medium but also got a large on the way. Will the above differ with size shirts?

I have a relatively small head but I found it tight. Mine is a large.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just called the club shop (a premium 0845 number. I tried 0345 as an alternative, but it won't work!).

After selecting option 1 and waiting for 15 minutes, I gave up. I might head over to the club shop instead.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I just called the club shop (a premium 0845 number. I tried 0345 as an alternative, but it won't work!).

After selecting option 1 and waiting for 15 minutes, I gave up. I might head over to the club shop instead.

Pathetic really all phone line are same number which isn't answered so tried ticket line to find its in Manchester , finally sent email answered within 15 mins confirming pre-paid shirt ready
up the albion

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pathetic really all phone line are same number which isn't answered so tried ticket line to find its in Manchester , finally sent email answered within 15 mins confirming pre-paid shirt ready
up the albion

I wish the Government would simply ban all non local rate landline call rates. I don't give a monkeys if it gives the club a few extra quid. I and us all pay the club handsomely for all the overt stuff (tickets, merchandise and food/drink), which we're happy to do.

Anyway, I now have their email through saying I can collect the shirt :smile:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I got my email through a couple of minutes after I actually picked it up! Looks like either they've been concentrating on online orders, or they've sold a lot to walk-ins as there weren't many left on the hangers/shelves. That was as at 4pm or so.

If you are going to pick up, there's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it doorway on the right-hand wall as you enter the store, towards the back wall. Looks a recent addition. Anyway, this info might save some of you queuing up for the tills when you don't need to.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I got my email through a couple of minutes after I actually picked it up! Looks like either they've been concentrating on online orders, or they've sold a lot to walk-ins as there weren't many left on the hangers/shelves. That was as at 4pm or so.

If you are going to pick up, there's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it doorway on the right-hand wall as you enter the store, towards the back wall. Looks a recent addition. Anyway, this info might save some of you queuing up for the tills when you don't need to.

Thanks for the tip. We'll visit on Friday morning

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016

Didn't they used to do the printing over there?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here