Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can smelling your own farts damage your health?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Just wondering if inhaling your own flatulence on a regular basis can do you harm. All those handfuls of lovely aromatic gases.

:moo:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What is it with these shit threads today ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• d3Y242OTE6IJA2mVrB6-MGGeAS8Y50Mc.jpg
    d3Y242OTE6IJA2mVrB6-MGGeAS8Y50Mc.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 499

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd be the UK's most notorious serial killer if that was the case!

I read somewhere once that the average person farts 11 times a day, I reckon I fart in excess of 40 times a day and my whole family are the same.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I read somewhere once that the average person farts 11 times a day, I reckon I fart in excess of 40 times a day and my whole family are the same.

Only 11 times a day, I'd be getting worried if I got down to those levels

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just wondering if inhaling your own flatulence on a regular basis can do you harm.

Hope so.

But not such serious harm as those wankers that buy a stinky West Cornwall Pasty and get on your train carriage about 30 seconds before the train leaves. Every. Damn. Time.

Always wish them all SORTS of harm.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004

I'm not talking about just filling the room, I'm talking about regularly grabbing handfuls as they exit your arse and then inhaling. Lots of gases involved - are they harmful?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm not talking about just filling the room, I'm talking about regularly grabbing handfuls as they exit your arse and then inhaling. Lots of gases involved - are they harmful?

Fart cups is the correct medical term. I frequently give them to my friend's Beagle, who shows his pleasure by licking his lips. Not a good test though as, given the chance, he would eat sick, rabbit shit , sheep and horse poo.

I think a man suffocated his girlfriend in London a few years back by holding her under the duvet after having farted.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What about breathing in, via the dutch oven technique?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here