Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sperm, how is yours?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
There's a big issue amongst men with regards to testosterone too. Pretty much all of our food is covered in estrogen which never helps. The feminisation of men has been going on for a long time though - I blame feminism.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's a big issue amongst men with regards to testosterone too. Pretty much all of our food is covered in estrogen which never helps. The feminisation of men has been going on for a long time though - I blame feminism.

Good news, so it's not the beer and pies that has given me moobs then........

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Mine appears to be annoying potent. I know I shouldn't complain as some people have a nightmare conceiving or can't at all but when me and the Mrs decided to start try for a little one I was hoping for six months of untempered welly boot free sex.

We were pregnant within two weeks.
Same.. 4 times, all I gotta to do is look at a women the wrong way and she is pregnant.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Can you send me a link to them please? (Seriously)

I guess that the last one I read was a couple of years ago. I'd suggest you either use google scholar, or use the websites of the journals themselves - BMJ, Lancet, or New England Journal of Medicine. To get an easy start, I think I'd start with google scholar.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Green.

Is that normal? ??????

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
the irony of it ....52.6% of women in the uk are on the pill ...ha ha ...haha ,,,open season you may think but nop no no because 80% of that synthetic hormone gets flushed down the bog , don't blame the french and the spanish cos there aint no fish in the sea ...it's your fault , for growing out of your cum sock...!!

Suggest you sell your Durex shares immediately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here