Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sperm, how is yours?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

What the feck is going on, is shagging going to be a thing of the past soon to conceive a baby???

Sperm counts among men have more than halved in the last 40 years, research suggests, although the drivers behind the decline remain unclear.

The latest findings reveal that between 1973 and 2011, the concentration of sperm in the ejaculate of men in western countries has fallen by an average of 1.4% a year, leading to an overall drop of just over 52%.

“The results are quite shocking,” said Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist and lead author of the study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...estern-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What the feck is going on, is shagging going to be a thing of the past soon to conceive a baby???

Sperm counts among men have more than halved in the last 40 years, research suggests, although the drivers behind the decline remain unclear.

The latest findings reveal that between 1973 and 2011, the concentration of sperm in the ejaculate of men in western countries has fallen by an average of 1.4% a year, leading to an overall drop of just over 52%.

“The results are quite shocking,” said Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist and lead author of the study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...estern-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study

It's Gaia trying to remove the humans from the planet.

D

Deleted member 2719

1974: On November 13, the first McDonald's in the United Kingdom opens in Woolwich, southeast London. It is the company's 3000th restaurant.

Could it be burger consumption.:eek:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I was listened to 5Live talking about it this morning, and they basically said that because of chemical consumption, women are having baby boys with smaller balls - or words to that effect.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sperm tests are a funny business. The one I had in England involved me having to take it to a particular hospital, which I lived around 3 miles away from. Hand it in within 30 minutes of production, they said, so I had to call for a cab almost mid-**** (this was just the pre-Uber days) so that the car would arrive 2 moments after container splatter time and the sperm would still be alive by the time I got to the hospital. The guidelines also suggest to keep it warm, so for that 20 minute drive I was rubbing the container slightly vigorously in my pocket, wary of the explanation to the driver of my movement being: I'm keeping my spunk warm.
I have two other sperm test stories, that may have been on here before really, but it's possible I will tell them today if I meet my work targets (which are not **** related). One involved concussion, and both were carried in Spain.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the drivers behind his phenoemenon are estrogen base fertilisers that have accumulated in the food chain ......alligators in the everglades have been presenting with asexual crotches for over 30 years , we are all slaves to the pigs that play the tune ....the big money makers ....until we stand up and tell them to do one......why cant we smoke weed , why cant we sniff coke ....why ****ing not ...?? because they say so but they are quite happy to poison us out of existence with this and that ...hormone b/1-z 202......food additive ee 1003-71 , contraceptive 121-zyx/3...........mark my words ....marijuana will be freely available within 5 years.....in synthetic form....this world is fuct , i'm fuct....we're all fuct.......if ever there was a time for a revolution ....it's right now.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
the drivers behind his phenoemenon are estrogen base fertilisers that have accumulated in the food chain ......alligators in the everglades have been presenting with asexual crotches for over 30 years , we are all slaves to the pigs that play the tune ....the big money makers ....until we stand up and tell them to do one......why cant we smoke weed , why cant we sniff coke ....why ****ing not ...?? because they say so but they are quite happy to poison us out of existence with this and that ...hormone b/1-z 202......food additive ee 1003-71 , contraceptive 121-zyx/3...........mark my words ....marijuana will be freely available within 5 years.....in synthetic form....this world is fuct , i'm fuct....we're all fuct.......if ever there was a time for a revolution ....it's right now.

Vote David Leyonhjelm.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sperm tests are a funny business. The one I had in England involved me having to take it to a particular hospital, which I lived around 3 miles away from. Hand it in within 30 minutes of production, they said, so I had to call for a cab almost mid-**** (this was just the pre-Uber days) so that the car would arrive 2 moments after container splatter time and the sperm would still be alive by the time I got to the hospital.

I was given an hour but had to get to the hospital six miles away. So, I set off on the bike with the container in my pocket, cycling like a maniac through the streets of south London. I made it in time though. And, yes, my count was normal.

Don't know what I'd have said if a copper had stopped me though.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
I was listened to 5Live talking about it this morning, and they basically said that because of chemical consumption, women are having baby boys with smaller balls - or words to that effect.
Surely they can't size them till they've dropped - sorry just checked internet, only 4% undescended at birth, but still, how do they size?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was given an hour but had to get to the hospital six miles away. So, I set off on the bike with the container in my pocket, cycling like a maniac through the streets of south London. I made it in time though. And, yes, my count was normal.

Don't know what I'd have said if a copper had stopped me though.

:)
I thought I'd be a spent force if I cycled up there, fresh from self-pleasure. And arriving to hand over my sample caked in sweat might lead them to believe I'd been in the disabled toilet for the last sorry and desperate 45 minutes.

I can imagine the container cracking, and wringing out a trouser pocket into a new container held by a foxy lab technician, the sample containing trouser fluff and Halls menthol fragments.
:)
I say foxy lab technician as that is who emerged from a Stars in Their Eyes style smoke as the lab doors opened and out she came, open-handed, and with a knowing smirk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here