Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Ings: Season long loan from Liverpool?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i think that I may have got confused with players and its probably not Obika. What is the name of the No 9 we had on loan from Spurs who was useless and finished up at Swindon?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I have just checked on wiki it was Obika and I rate Long about as good as him and Best. I wouldnt want any of them
for next season..

Go on I will bite... what is it that makes Long about as good as Obika and Best... ?

think carefully before answering...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think the large shovel is being deployed this afternoon.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have just checked on wiki it was Obika and I rate Long about as good as him and Best. I wouldnt want any of them
for next season..

Long - an established, and deservedly so, PL forward and international. Doesn't score enough but a great team player, athlete, competitor and a nightmare for defenders.

Obika -was a 0 out of 10 for us, inept, but he has raised his game to be just about lower leagues.

They are poles apart on ability and accomplishments.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just think that Shane Long is an overpriced useless player who I wouldnt want playing for us. Just a personal opinion. Leon Best and Jonathan Obika had proved themselves as goalscorers but with us they were useless and I dont want Long to do similar on a ridiculous wage. Obviously some managers rate him by his transfer fees but I do not.

Danny Ings is a completely different matter if he has recovered from his injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here