Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Fletcher

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is my Tapatalk useless or is there no mention of Sky linking us to Ashley Fletcher?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Huddersfirld and Watford as well if it is new info.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Could do a job. Looks like he's been working out:

IMG_2184.JPG

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thank you. Typing is hard enough on my tablet without links as well.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If we take him on loan then we give up on Gomez (only 2 loanees permitted).
Will either be a very late call in the transfer window or maybe he was the back-up to Brown if that had fallen through? Latter seems more likely.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Why on earth would we want another 20 year old loanee, that isn't good enough for an average premier league team?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
We were linked with a loan move for him in January just gone, before Akpom arrived. As a club we need to be setting our sights on players that can come in and instantly make a positive impact and improve on what we currently have. Fletcher would make a good loan signing for a mid table Championship club but not one above that at present.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We were linked with a loan move for him in January just gone, before Akpom arrived. As a club we need to be setting our sights on players that can come in and instantly make a positive impact and improve on what we currently have. Fletcher would make a good loan signing for a mid table Championship club but not one above that at present.

Best write in and let the club know ..just in case they weren't aware :thumbsup:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not convinced there is much in this one. Fwiw i genuinely think we'll make a few late under the radar signings of quality and I'm still convinced this Gomez thing will happen

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
for f---s sake how many more of this crap type of thread are we going to have between now and end of transfer window. There must be a lot of other supporters totally fed up with this trash

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
for f---s sake how many more of this crap type of thread are we going to have between now and end of transfer window. There must be a lot of other supporters totally fed up with this trash
I'm guessing you misspelled your location and meant Diddums?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yeah, no room for football on Politics Stand Chat.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
No for me! I think we should go and get Gray or get Barnes back! Yes I did say BARNES!! Got prem expierience now and shown he's not frightened to mix it! Would be interesting to see him work off Brown Gross With Knockaert and March feeding in to him!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here