Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just a moment...Our apologies for any issues you are encountering at this time. We are aware of those issues and working to resolve that as quickly as possible. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] is responsible for (the farce that is) Seagulls TV. It was an attempt (albeit clumsy) to get someone, anyone, at the club to answer the iPad question.

I think I read something about Flash and Apple not supporting it. I know I sound very BG now, but that could be the problem.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Windows 7, Chrome browser, went to Fixtures, Southend, Match Centre, Watch Live. A few seconds of red circle then perfect sound and vision, no problems.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Same here, started OK on Safari, lasts less than a minute before freezing. Can't log in on Chrome at all. Something is badly wrong somewhere as I can access all the highlights.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Using a MacBook - nothing doing on Safari, but on Firefox, it's working OK. Irritating that the videos all work perfectly on Safari, it's the live stuff that doesn't...

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
MacBook Air on Firefox - working just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
How can this be so difficult. I sign in, go to fixtures, find the Southend game and click on watch live and it tells me to subscribe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here