Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

phoenix

May 18, 2009
There 'should' be live tv this evening, but after the last two games, it's pure luck if you do get it.

I believe the DD option is being considered, but at the moment it's only the yearly subscription on offer (it was £37.99 last year).

Working brilliant so far tonight. Great quality,Chrome browser,desktop pc running hdmi into t/v.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'm absolutely confused by all of this. I've been subscribed to Seagulls Player for the last couple of years. I received the email in April to say that the whole thing was being transferred and the way I read it, I didn't have to do anything. Now it's all changed and I can't get anything, no live stream, no commentary, not even text commentary (there's no option for any of it) yet they're still taking my money so what's going on? I keep seeing the screen to subscribe for £45 a year, but if they're already taking the money that I was paying for Seagulls Player, what am I supposed to do, cancel the existing direct debit and re-subscribe? Or am I already subscribed but something's not working properly? Totally confused.com! Plus I can't afford to make the one off payment so I don't want to cancel my direct debit and risk losing everything needlessly.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

We look pretty good to me. The 3 outfield players we've bough in - Suttner, Brown and Gross all have goals in them. All three of them are an upgrade on last season. We will need as many goals as we can get from players other than out and out strikers

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm absolutely confused by all of this. I've been subscribed to Seagulls Player for the last couple of years. I received the email in April to say that the whole thing was being transferred and the way I read it, I didn't have to do anything. Now it's all changed and I can't get anything, no live stream, no commentary, not even text commentary (there's no option for any of it) yet they're still taking my money so what's going on? I keep seeing the screen to subscribe for £45 a year, but if they're already taking the money that I was paying for Seagulls Player, what am I supposed to do, cancel the existing direct debit and re-subscribe? Or am I already subscribed but something's not working properly? Totally confused.com! Plus I can't afford to make the one off payment so I don't want to cancel my direct debit and risk losing everything needlessly.

Are you already paid up and when to?
Go into Seagulls Tv and in the bottom right corner is a Speech Mark. Use that to talk to IFollow and check your account.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Are you already paid up and when to?
Go into Seagulls Tv and in the bottom right corner is a Speech Mark. Use that to talk to IFollow and check your account.

Thanks mate. The last payment came out of my bank last Friday, so I'm paid up to the 21st August at the moment.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Have you changed your password since Seagull's TV took over?

I have, but it left me with no other option when I tried to sign in for the Crawley game on Saturday. So, I clicked on that button in the corner and typed my query, and less than a second after I hit the send button I received this reply "Just a moment...Our apologies for any issues you are encountering at this time. We are aware of those issues and working to resolve that as quickly as possible. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience."

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Mine's gone to shit again. It froze and when I reload it plays some half-time antics and then freezes at the same place again! :rolleyes:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I have, but it left me with no other option when I tried to sign in for the Crawley game on Saturday. So, I clicked on that button in the corner and typed my query, and less than a second after I hit the send button I received this reply "Just a moment...Our apologies for any issues you are encountering at this time. We are aware of those issues and working to resolve that as quickly as possible. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience."

Send a pm to [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION]. He wanted examples to let the company know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here