Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It's crazy.
I login to match centre, press the watch live tab, then it directs me to down load the app on Google Play.
But here's the million dollar question, I already have the app installed.
They keep advising me to clear my cache and anything else that needs emptying.
It's total bollox!

Same as this. Round in circles for half an hour before giving up. Hopeless and an absolute waste of money.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can confirm not working on Android app, but working via website (Windows 7 / Chrome)

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Same as this. Round in circles for half an hour before giving up. Hopeless and an absolute waste of money.

After a very fruitless live chat they came to the conclusion that the app was run by I Crowd, and suggested I talk to them.
Brilliant I thought, pass the buck as per usual.
I have emailed the live chat to Paul Barber, to pass on to the relevant people.
He's just emailed me back, saying that my enquiry has been passed on to Paul Camillin.
So will eagerly await outcome.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Trying to be positive, I think things have improved to a degree and the providers have finally woken up.

Had a speculative but frank conversation on their chat function this evening. I do have a bit of an insight working in a related industry, so spoke in a way sympathetic to what it is like receiving irate messages from pissed off customers where you are in a position of little control with inadequate training and information.

So a few things.

The individual was working very late since based in London.

There were NOW aware of the problems and are recently informed, but not as well as they should be.

I took the opportunity to understand their position and informed them of the recent history.

They were great :)

It saddens me to an extent. When I started work in the TV industry on very little pay I was always encouraged to feel like I was part of something and making things happen.

What that meant was standing on the top of a stairway waiting for a tape to arrive from Heathrow on a bike usually a few minutes before air. We trained the courier to throw it up the stairs whilst I'd do a quick quality control and literally throw it into transmission.

I won't mention the channel but it was a little watched German cable channel broadcast abroad. Didn't matter.

Over the years such practices have been viewed as "bad practice" and replaced with "standard operating procedures".

All well and good, but unless your staff are trained and engaged they frankly suck the oxygen out of the room along with the adrenaline to make something happen. When a problem occurs everything descends to dust.

Providing services to a club in this league should be enough if it gives it's staff the proper encouragement, training and pay.

So NeoLion and EFL Digital (as you are reading this thread) please get your act in order and empower your staff to deal with and fix issues. Don't stick the untrained, under paid and ill prepared in the firing line. They will become bitter and leave. You will never retain experienced staff who go home at the end of the day genuinely believing they have done a good job and "made it happen".

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So despite a week of many people coming on this thread expressing their concerns and issues and Neulion/iFollow supposedly monitoring the thread they still haven't resolved all of the issues. Android is the most used mobile platform in the world but is the OS that appears to be suffering from lack of support from this bunch. They are still asking people to go through the same bullshit procedures that they were weeks ago rather than addressing the real problem. Get the IOS platform working and bollocks to Android users-great business model. I have been promised a full refund (be interesting to see if they are capable of processing it correctly or indeed, process it at all) and I won't be back as a customer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
At the game today, but listened to the after match and it was ok ish. Cut out a few times and it wasn't​' my signal.

BBC made a comment regarding how good it was to back via the player.

I received the email and found it a bit weak to be honest. No mention of the appalling customer service and changes to terms and conditions.

Sent a strong reply.

Lets see what happens. They won't correct their technical problems overnight so I've requested monthly charges. That's a three line whip for me.

What happened during the match ? Did it ever come back ?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
My sub ran out a few days ago so I had a text chat with them asking if there was compensation for the appalling service I have had. I said I was considering renewing but was unsure. They said there would be no compensation so I decided to not bother and just find an online stream instead. You can still hear the pre and post match with Johnny on radio Sussex online and the stream was pretty decent so I doubt I will bother taking out a sub in future.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anyone know how long the highlights of the Watford game are? Despite the pre-season farce, I'd consider signing up if they're extensive, just to get a good look at the performance. Little point though if they're about the same as Match of the Day.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
My sub ran out a few days ago so I had a text chat with them asking if there was compensation for the appalling service I have had. I said I was considering renewing but was unsure. They said there would be no compensation so I decided to not bother and just find an online stream instead. You can still hear the pre and post match with Johnny on radio Sussex online and the stream was pretty decent so I doubt I will bother taking out a sub in future.

I just wrote to them saying we were told (or so I thought) we would get an additional 2 months for all the s**t we've been through (my sub just expired)

I'm not holding my breath and won't renew ... can make do with radio Sussex and usual media

I chuckled at the auto holding response I got which went; "Due to the popularity of your club’s new digital services and the start of the 2017/18 season, we have received a significant number of customer enquiries"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone know how long the highlights of the Watford game are? Despite the pre-season farce, I'd consider signing up if they're extensive, just to get a good look at the performance. Little point though if they're about the same as Match of the Day.

On STV 12mins 34 secs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here