Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Just received an email from EFL Digital to assure me that everything is now fine and apologising for the poor service. They assure me I can access it from all regions and it was their fault for not being able to before.
Thing is, do I trust them? My subscription expired on the 17th August and I can watch 3 o’clock kickoffs as I live in Spain.
Think I’ll keep an eye on this thread before committing.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just received the same email. I no longer subscribe - so maybe they're sending this out to all current / ex-subscribers?

Dear :J),

Thank you for subscribing to Seagulls TV.

As the club's streaming and online TV provider, we appreciate that for some subscribers the service may not been up to the standard expected - and for that we would like to apologise.

We are aware that there have been some teething problems - and we are very sorry for the frustrations these may have caused.

We can confirm, that going forward we have removed the regional restrictions which caused issues for a small number of subscribers.

This was a mistake on our behalf, and we now have rectified the issue and subscribers should be able to enjoy the full service anywhere in the world.

Please also be aware that if you had an Annual Subscription to PlayerHD, this will not automatically renew at the point of your expiry. Please check your subscription to ensure that you have a valid and active package. If your package has expired, you will need to purchase a new Season Pass package to access the same content as before.

If you have had specific issues, which remain unresolved, we would ask you to email ifollow@efl.com.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Regards
EFL Digital

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
We haven't advertised the stream for tonight's U23 game (we dare not until it was live) but it is now running and we have it running very well via browser and app... So on the face of it, it should be working fully (as it should have from Dusseldorf).

Please let me know of any issues or if you're able to view it...

Click U23 fixtures, match centre, click 'WATCH LIVE NOW'...

Insider

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Slightly confused.

No mention of refunds / extension to service.

And the generic match day ifollow email if you want to discuss the issue further :)

Have their staff been briefed ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The product doesn't seem to be worth the frustration it causes. I'm not renewing which is a shame as I've been a subscriber since the start of the service.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Slightly confused.

No mention of refunds / extension to service.

And the generic match day ifollow email if you want to discuss the issue further :)

Have their staff been briefed ?

If you have had issues, and been unable to access streams, and respond to explain this the offer will be made...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We haven't advertised the stream for tonight's U23 game (we dare not until it was live) but it is now running and we have it running very well via browser and app... So on the face of it, it should be working fully (as it should have from Dusseldorf).

Please let me know of any issues or if you're able to view it...

Click U23 fixtures, match centre, click 'WATCH LIVE NOW'...

Insider

Working :amex:

If you have had issues, and been unable to access streams, and respond to explain this the offer will be made...

Will do and thanks again for all your work on this.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Gave up with the app on android, Pl only!

It's crazy.
I login to match centre, press the watch live tab, then it directs me to down load the app on Google Play.
But here's the million dollar question, I already have the app installed.
They keep advising me to clear my cache and anything else that needs emptying.
It's total bollox!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
It's crazy.
I login to match centre, press the watch live tab, then it directs me to down load the app on Google Play.
But here's the million dollar question, I already have the app installed.
They keep advising me to clear my cache and anything else that needs emptying.
It's total bollox!

You need to click the Seagulls TV option in the app menu, then click the live tab. You will also need to ensure you have entered your details into the app settings.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You need to click the Seagulls TV option in the app menu, then click the live tab. You will also need to ensure you have entered your details into the app settings.

I am doing this, but it directs me to download app, which I already have!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here