Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It seems they 'forgot' to send the stream to the android apps.

Probably went home on Friday and didn't remember it was still being sent to a test setup instead before they left.

Amateurs.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Without stating the bleedin' obvious, I'm guessing issues are down to one's own internet speed or WiFi connection.
I've actually been able to watch today's game mainly uninterrupted, compared to the Crawley game.

Nope.. Wont be an internet speed, I am on about a 250 MB line. Also not on Wifi, so no..
Mine was definitely better than previously... Out of interest, what OS and browser are you using?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It became reasonable after a stop / start beginning.

For those disappointed not to have had full/decent coverage of this event, consider yourselves somewhat fortunate.

Perhaps for Albion it raises a few more issues than it resolves.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
What exactly is the app that everyone's attempting to watch it on? The one called "The Albion"? Just readying myself for when they have sorted it for Apple devices.

NigelL

Feb 23, 2012
I'm still paying by monthly DD but when I tried to login earlier, I got a message saying I needed to contact support or follow the 'forgotten password' link.

I tried the password route first but never got the expected email from them (yes I checked Spam & junk mail etc).

Tried the online support chat who 're-enabled' my account. Now I get a different error (500). The support chat tried a few things (clear cache, cookies, even tried a different browser) but to no avail and told me I would have to email 2nd line support...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sorry bit late to this. Annoying signed up today to catch this but nothing was available via the app.

Presumably this was a common experience ?

Is there a contact email for the service ? I do like a moan / refund even if it's a one day extensiom to my contract.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry bit late to this. Annoying signed up today to catch this but nothing was available via the app.

Presumably this was a common experience ?

Is there a contact email for the service ? I do like a moan / refund even if it's a one day extensiom to my contract.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

If you mean the android phone app, the service provider 'forgot' to send the stream to tribal hive which sends it onto the android app.

Human error in this case rather than a technical one.

There were other technical issues as well with the red circle of doom etc. on some laptops.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you mean the android phone app, the service provider 'forgot' to send the stream to tribal hive which sends it onto the android app.

Human error in this case rather than a technical one.

There were other technical issues as well with the red circle of doom etc. on some laptops.

****ing hell. Premier League ready.

nleaney

Dec 9, 2014
Got a note from support today and they've fixed access to my account but like others earlier in the thread, I seem to have been relegated to 'free' access even though I am still paying my DD.

For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Direct Debit:

- No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June
- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.
- Your monthly fee of £4.49 will not increase.

The good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. Please be assured this change will not affect payment arrangements for the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, we will collect your Direct Debits instead of FL interactive Ltd and therefore our name – EFL Digital Ltd - will appear on your Bank/Building Society statement.​

I've quoted the email the club sent me in my reply to iFollow so I'll see what they say!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Worked fine on Chrome for me today once they got the stuttering sound sorted.

I couldn't even sign in with Chrome but can with Safari. The games froze on me after about 30 seconds on Safari hence trying Chrome. When iFollow tell me to clear cache and try another browser I asked how many browsers do you want me to try. Silence.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I can't believe they nicked the Seagulls TV name! :-(

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
The content has been awful. Normally in pre season we get interviews with players and other features. This year literally nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here