Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any update on whether Seagulls TV will be a pile of crap for this evening or not? Any idea if have sorted for iDevices?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any update on whether Seagulls TV will be a pile of crap for this evening or not? Any idea if have sorted for iDevices?

When they first announced that the pre-season matches were to be streamed on STV, they made a specific point that they could NOT confirm this one, as they were not able to establish what IT infrastructure would be available to them at the ground.

Have heard nothing since (although the commentator of the Norwich match did say 'we'll be back with you on Tuesday' or similar...)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When they first announced that the pre-season matches were to be streamed on STV, they made a specific point that they could NOT confirm this one, as they were not able to establish what IT infrastructure would be available to them at the ground.

Have heard nothing since (although the commentator of the Norwich match did say 'we'll be back with you on Tuesday' or similar...)

That'll be the Norwich match I was unable to watch via Seagulls TV... :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Check out @OfficialBHAFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/892289033526812673

I have ZERO expectation of it working on the android though, so if it does it is a bonus.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Check out @OfficialBHAFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/892289033526812673

I have ZERO expectation of it working on the android though, so if it does it is a bonus.

Thanks. That image suggests - without making it explicit - that it should work on ALL devices. We'll see.

I also reckon this is the most likely game for our pre-season RUCK, that we seem to get every few years. I reckon one of the new lads will fly in with a tasty tackle in the heat and it'll all kick off.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Thanks. That image suggests - without making it explicit - that it should work on ALL devices. We'll see.

I also reckon this is the most likely game for our pre-season RUCK, that we seem to get every few years. I reckon one of the new lads will fly in with a tasty tackle in the heat and it'll all kick off.

Or... the Girona players will be wiping us out seen as Man City own this mob...

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Don't think it works on ipads yet. Should be ok on Android phones and laptops and supposedly on iPhones with the new app according to the website

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Don't think it works on ipads yet. Should be ok on Android phones and laptops and supposedly on iPhones with the new app according to the website

Any idea if it would work by accessing a web browser on a PS4? Thinking of signing up to watch the match but only other option is an iPad and don't fancy wasting my money knowing full well it won't work on there!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any idea if it would work by accessing a web browser on a PS4? Thinking of signing up to watch the match but only other option is an iPad and don't fancy wasting my money knowing full well it won't work on there!

We tried it for the Dortmund game, and (as of then at least) the answer was NO.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Sorry can you point me where on the site it says this? Am looking and can't find.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry can you point me where on the site it says this? Am looking and can't find.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/accessibility/

Minimum requirements for accessibility although it mentions an iPhone 6s

Other browsers mentioned for laptops etc.

It may be available on iPads, as I watched the Norwich highlight video on mine this morning, but don't pay on my say so. Maybe tweet the club?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

Under the article re watching the game live it states that it's ok on Android and now on Apple devices using the newly available app. But when I checked for the app I couldn't find one for the iPad so rang the customer support line and was told they think there is still a problem with the iPad version. I assume that means iPhone only for Apple at the moment.
I have an Android phone and a laptop so hoping to be ok on one of them.
Nothing can go wrong......go wrong......go wrong......go wrong..............

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

It may be available on iPads, as I watched the Norwich highlight video on mine this morning, but don't pay on my say so. Maybe tweet the club?

iPad works fine for videos etc but not live streaming through seagulls TV at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm guessing that's been updated since the Norwich game, as it wasn't available on iPhone then. Match Centre was still showing the ruddy Villa game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here