Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Club have just assured me that it is pay on the gate for Brighton fans. See you there!

IMG_1832.JPG

Flicky92

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone flying out on Monday? I am meant to be coming out but the person (and Driver) for the trip has just cancelled on me. I still want to go but was wondering if I could catch a lift over to Palamos for the game and back? Happy to help with petrol money.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone flying out on Monday? I am meant to be coming out but the person (and Driver) for the trip has just cancelled on me. I still want to go but was wondering if I could catch a lift over to Palamos for the game and back? Happy to help with petrol money.

Where are you flying from, and are you flying to Girona?

Flicky92

Jul 4, 2017
Where are you flying from, and are you flying to Girona?

I was flying from Stansted to Barcelona, unfortunately had to cancel now, was really looking forward to coming out for the game. Will have to wait until next year to see us play abroad. Have fun everyone thats going.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
40 degrees in Murcia today, you all might have to break the habit of a lifetime and have a couple of cold beers:drink:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was flying from Stansted to Barcelona, unfortunately had to cancel now, was really looking forward to coming out for the game. Will have to wait until next year to see us play abroad. Have fun everyone thats going.

Sorry to hear you can't make it.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
For the fans that have travelled out to Barcelona, how are you planning to get to Palamos? It's looking like the bus route is the easiest way

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
I will be driving down from Collioure nr Perpignan tmrw midday and have space free for two people. Takes about an hour and a half. Girona is lovely so I will be mooching around with family before going to match but can give lift back afterwards. Back about midnight I guess. Seems to be pay on the gate 10 euros and we have south stand allocated so not expecting problems just turning up.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
For the fans that have travelled out to Barcelona, how are you planning to get to Palamos? It's looking like the bus route is the easiest way

Think [MENTION=13887]@Rod Marsh is going via bus also, hes in Barcelona at the moment, you could PM him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here