Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
We are staying at Hotel Marina for 2 nights, it looks good.

It looks decent. What are you doing about tickets? I spoke the BHA ticket office and they said a link would be put up on our website so we could buy tickets prior to flying out. Do you think we will have getting a ticket on the day/gate?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It looks decent. What are you doing about tickets? I spoke the BHA ticket office and they said a link would be put up on our website so we could buy tickets prior to flying out. Do you think we will have getting a ticket on the day/gate?

There is another thread about this match, and I posted a tweet from Girona FC with details about tickets, I asked for a translation on here as the details were in Spanish.
There was no details about buying tickets for away fans, but it did say the south end/ stand behind one goal will be for BHA fans.

We are all hoping it's POTG.

Jan 30, 2008
There is another thread about this match, and I posted a tweet from Girona FC with details about tickets, I asked for a translation on here as the details were in Spanish.
There was no details about buying tickets for away fans, but it did say the south end/ stand behind one goal will be for BHA fans.

We are all hoping it's POTG.
hope it doesn't go tits up :cool:
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here