Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Absolutely dreadful - lure everybody in with the promise of being able to watch pre season matches and then not provide the matches and blame it on "technical difficulties". I'll bet nobody gets their money back

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
To be fair to the club, I don't think it's us this time:
[TWEET]892445423310340101[/TWEET]

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8046607 said:
Has the game actually started yet?

Yep - Hemed just smashed one over the var and looked down to blame the pitch 10 minutes gone (This is based on Andy Naylors tweet so it may not have been Hemed, and it may actually have been close, and he may have looked at the sky). I do believe it was around the 10th minute though

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Is the same person who is in charge of the gates also in charge of turning the feed on? I mean for ****s sake.

I've just received a reply from the tech desk saying "we do expect to have the feed soon, there is a delay in acquisition -- please stay tuned to brightonandhovealbion.com/matc..."

[Acquisition? Haven't they bought the broadcasting rights yet??]

I replied asking "when will this be resolved" and have just been advised "we are trying to resolve this issue now, we appreciate your patience while we work on this".

Shambles!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you are on Seagulls tv, there is a text commentary beneath the blue screen. Not much consolation, I know.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really peed off with this. Hardly increases the likelihood of carrying on with my subscription once it runs out in September.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
just been sent this...

girona.png

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
So rather wonderfully, those who are there to watch can't get in and those who have stayed behind to watch on Seagulls TV can't watch. Reassuringly Albion (even if it may not be their fault).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cannot believe they've started the game with hundreds, if not more, still outside. Why?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here