Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** Izzy Brown season long loan confirmed***

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Underwhelmed

Cheap option again

100% this. Not what's required to stay up, if we want a loan from Chelsea it should've been Tomori . Might be useful of the bench but can't see it when we'll be chasing games most of the time.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Great. Another shrewd step in the right direction with more to come I'm sure. People moaning about Tomori? Crazy. He was good but week in, week out in the Premier League? Who on earth would he replace? Needs a Championship season under his belt before that.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't it be a surprise if he is pictured tomorrow modelling the away shirt, fact he plays tonight would indicate this has been done a few days! Maybe the press team trying to bury the away shirt leak!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
100% this. Not what's required to stay up, if we want a loan from Chelsea it should've been Tomori . Might be useful of the bench but can't see it when we'll be chasing games most of the time.

Disagree as however good Tomori was we are well covered in the positions that he plays so this is a better and more important signing. Should our first choice CB or Bruno get badly injured we are still well covered and there will be experienced out of contract players available if it is early season

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
VERY good player for hudds. See how he does in the prem.

Still need a winger, striker, right back and a powerful centre mid.

Guess towell will now go out on loan.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Very solid signing. Whilst I like Tomori very much why would we need a 5th choice CB...... I'd buy Tomori as sure he'll be amazing in a couple years but a loan would seem odd to me in our current situation. IzzyB will do good things here and brings something a bit different to what we have in multiple positions. He showed last season that he's become a bit too good for the Championship so I'm confident this is the best place possible for him to take the next step.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Great signing. The next Lukaku?!?!

No great surprise the doom merchants are out moaning though - some people are never happy!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here