Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** Izzy Brown season long loan confirmed***

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Underwhelmed

Cheap option again

7 goals from 35 games last season but he a big lad very quick still young and only learning I don't think he is our 10 to 15 goal man hopefully I am completely wrong and he scores for fun

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Speaking as somebody who knows nothing about him, can somebody tell me if he is likely to be a guaranteed starter or a squad player? Also, what position does he play?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Happy with that, nothing but a positive acquisition.

All the moaners remember Huddersfield were in talks recently to sign him for 8million plus.

Obviously Chelsea think he is worth hanging on to and worth more.

Good business by the Albion in my opinion.

Last edited:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
This is a good signing - don't agree with the underwhelmed posts (just my opinion like!)
Gives us another dimension in midfield.
The transfer market is pretty stagnant- unless a club wants to splash stupid money .
We still need more in ,obviously , but the signings we have made all look, on paper at least, to be strengthening the team /squad - whether this will be enough to keep us up who knows at this stage. But we are definitely building a team that will be hungry to succeed with no big time Charlies.
I am really looking forward to seeing Pascal Gross for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In keeping with NSC this summer may I be the first to say:-

Boooooooooo

The guy is clearly shite, he don't have the index fingers for a professional footballer FACT.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A great signing in my view. Hopefully the signing of a permanent striker won't be far behind as well.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Would have preferred Abrahams but this looks like a decent singing. His versatility will be an asset.
Surely he won't be THE striker signing though.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
NEED ASAP - ST, CM
NEED by end of window - Winger, Defensive cover

GOT - Izzy Brown - #10 backup and attacking cover

Happy with that, still need two big boy signings by City for my bed to stay dry.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
100% this. Not what's required to stay up, if we want a loan from Chelsea it should've been Tomori . Might be useful of the bench but can't see it when we'll be chasing games most of the time.

Why Tomori ?... as good as he was we have ample cover at the back currently. Tomori would only have played had we got injuries in my opinion, Brown will get much more game time, its obvious attacking areas is where we are short.

I have not seen a lot of Brown, but know Huddersfield raved about him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here