Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** Izzy Brown season long loan confirmed***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Izzy, Sollly and Pascal looked good going forward together with Dale Stephens mopping up behind them but wonder if they will do so well against Premier opposition, I hope so

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Guys, guys, guys we could still spunk 20/30/40 large on alledged quality and still go down. Can't you just enjoy the ****ing ride!? Izzy's quality and I hope he bangs in loads. If not? Well that's upto the footballing Gods!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Izzy, Sollly and Pascal looked good going forward together with Dale Stephens mopping up behind them but wonder if they will do so well against Premier opposition, I hope so

Thought that was Pascal's poorest display so far, (would love to see the passing stats), and I'm a big fan already.

Best I've seen Suttner play. Brown did play well as did Dale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What's embarassing are posts like this where you (and others) lump any and every opinion considered even remotely negative all into the same category.

There are some perennial miserabilists on here, there are also some considered opinions which differ from your own.

Exactly.

What a boring forum this would be if we all agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Considering he had only met his team mates at 4pm and then started a match at 19.45 he showed some lovely link up play and his movement off the ball was impressive , likes a tackle , and got back and defended numerous occasions , i liked what i saw .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here