Herts
Posh Spice is a slapper
She spreads it round the town
But when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Izzy Brown

Tradition.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
What's embarassing are posts like this where you (and others) lump any and every opinion considered even remotely negative all into the same category.

There are some perennial miserabilists on here, there are also some considered opinions which differ from your own.

Im talking about the people that are saying its a poor signing ect so don't cry ffs

el punal

embarrassing how people moan about not making any signings then moan again about the one we actually sign.

Sort of along the same theme. Where I sit in the West Upper it's basically been the same group of fans since the opening game against Doncaster. To a man (and woman!) we're all pretty much supportive of the team, obviously the odd moan when things go wrong. Towards the end of last season, at the Reading game to be precise, a newcomer arrived who had bought a half-season ticket. Now this was one of the matches that we controlled from start to finish despite having a minority of possession, and we won it 3-0.

He never shut up. Anything and everything was wrong. His final comment was that we would be lucky to get promotion. I just wonder if he's one of the doom and gloom posters on here.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Sort of along the same theme. Where I sit in the West Upper it's basically been the same group of fans since the opening game against Doncaster. To a man (and woman!) we're all pretty much supportive of the team, obviously the odd moan when things go wrong. Towards the end of last season, at the Reading game to be precise, a newcomer arrived who had bought a half-season ticket. Now this was one of the matches that we controlled from start to finish despite having a minority of possession, and we won it 3-0.

He never shut up. Anything and everything was wrong. His final comment was that we would be lucky to get promotion. I just wonder if he's one of the doom and gloom posters on here.

Yes a lot of the late comers expect too much. Some on here just way OTT also.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yes a lot of the late comers expect too much. Some on here just way OTT also.

I've been in earshot of perpetual negativity since 2010. Barnes, Noone, Orlandi, CMS, just about everyone in 2014, Baldock, Stockdale, Bong, Skalak, Stephens (yes I shit you not), every single player on loan to us etc.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Good signing will add competition for the strikers, expect the marquee striker signing on 31st August...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Welcome Izzy... good squad signing IMHO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Very pleased with this, a very welcome addition.
Now we can't loan Tomori is there any chance we could buy him? Would love to see him back here, very versatile cover who's only going to get better and better.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Good addition but not really the pacey striker who will play off the shoulder of the centreback that we desperately need. More signings still needed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Posh Spice is a slapper
She spreads it round the town
But when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Izzy Brown

Tradition.

followed by

oh Izzy Brown
Izzy Izzy Izzy Brown
Izzy Izzy Izzy Brown
oh yes he is

Childish but irresistable (me, that is :lolol:)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is an excellent signing. I'd love to know who the antis thought we were going to sign? Suarez? Lukaku? Ronaldo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here