Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** Izzy Brown season long loan confirmed***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We needed pace up top and this lad brings it, and it finally brings in some competition for Baldcrock. We're clearly still keeping our powder dry for that MAJOR centre-forward signing that we must (and will) bring in before the end of the window, but Brown is certainly a talent and a worthwhile addition.

Happy.

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Odd that this isn't confirmed on the club's site yet?

Naylor SCOOP

It's an old fashioned feed and supply deal with him. They give him a handful of tipoffs/ "EXLUSIVES", Naylor behaves himself in circulating transfer gossip / acts in conjunction with the club.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
giphy.gif

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Okay can someone confirm if this is the Norwood replacement or is this in addition. By the way a decent addition I think.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think this is a very good move indeed. A bonus that it prevents Huddersfield getting stronger - well, just getting back to how strong they were last season, actually.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Happy with this, provided we sign another out and out striker too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Naylor SCOOP

It's an old fashioned feed and supply deal with him. They give him a handful of tipoffs/ "EXLUSIVES", Naylor behaves himself in circulating transfer gossip / acts in conjunction with the club.

I don't doubt you are right. They could have put it up 5 minutes later and he would still have his moment in the sun.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I think this is a very good move indeed. A bonus that it prevents Huddersfield getting stronger - well, just getting back to how strong they were last season, actually.

Oh for the love of christ. They chose their loan from Chelsea, it wasn't Brown.

They have secured most of their former loans and/or replaced them with better. They have also signed 5 players on top of that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ha ha ha, some people on here MUST be having a laugh. "Cheap option" etc ... who are people thinking we are in the market for? Neymar?

Honestly now, anyone criticising this move, do it by adding who we should have been getting instead. And don't be ludicrous with your expected £value. Don't forget the current market has Walker @ £50m,, Sunderland got £30 for Pickford and Swansea turn down £45m for Sigurdsson.

This is a very good move in a crazy marketplace.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh for the love of christ. They chose their loan from Chelsea, it wasn't Brown.

They have secured most of their former loans and/or replaced them with better. They have also signed 5 players on top of that.

They're still weaker in every position (bar one) than us though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here