Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** Izzy Brown season long loan confirmed***

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Maybe it was my lack of depth perception from my seat at Roots Hall, but he looked to be playing much deeper than #10 yesterday, almost alongside Stephens. Very neat and tidy on the ball though, looks a good'un.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Thanks. Let's both just concentrate on staying up! We've everything stacked against us and we're already written off which makes me chuckle.:ascarf:

Thanks UTT, yeah i'd be happy with us both staying up and defying the know it alls, who cant see past the usual 'established' teams. Especially if that meant Palace heading down along with..... Wait... You're the biggest team in Yorkshire now :lol: does that mean its your duty to hate Man Utd? Oh well, they can go down with Palace, **** the establishment.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thanks. Let's both just concentrate on staying up! We've everything stacked against us and we're already written off which makes me chuckle.:ascarf:

I really think we'll both do it. We're both more than capable of taking points off all of the teams from 6/7th place downwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes we can if we sign him?

Very strange comment from you

I think he's saying it because either Chelsea have said or there's an assumption that Chelsea will not sell Tomori. They will only allow a loan.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Looks big, strong and two good feet. Excited to see what this lad can do.

Probably be the same posters that said Lingard was shit when we had him on loan - now a regular under Mourinho. Some numpties on here just can't spot a player.

From what I've seen (albeit not a lot) this seems completely wrong. Looks very one footed to me.

(I am not saying he is not a good player or a good signing btw)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think he's saying it because either Chelsea have said or there's an assumption that Chelsea will not sell Tomori. They will only allow a loan.

Irrespective, it assumed I didn't realise you could only have one loan from a club...ah well.

I would still look to see what Chelsea would accept...maybe they have and told us £100million..lol

From what I've seen (albeit not a lot) this seems completely wrong. Looks very one footed to me.

(I am not saying he is not a good player or a good signing btw)

The recruitment team really are having a mare - on top of buying a keeper who isn't over six feet now they haven't noticed someone we have signed on loan with only one foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here