Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name my nino

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Many Many congratulations MB

And it is hard to look past Inigo...

Oscar would also be another obvious choice.. has a strong English and Spanish flavour with a little bit of Albion thrown in.

Maybe even Leonardo.....Leo

So many good choices here.....

Not related to Albion i quite like Rafael...shorten to Rafa or Sergio and Serg... sporting heroes both those names.

Last edited:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Carlos (Carl), Joachin (pronounced whackeen), Ricardo (Dick).

To know what would sound right, we need to know your surname (assuming it's not Meade).

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
TNgn8Rg.gif

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Bald Sam Lee.

Meade's Ball will live on.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
That's Julio ruled out then.

:)
Innit. It ruled out Enrique and Pablo too - the latter being the name, of course of the leader of Podemos.
I insisted on the names the way round that I've typed as the alternative could easily, to me at least, bring the possible nickname of Windy Big-lazy-ass.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Not really a new quiz show, or the request to title an oncoming maelstrom. Just that within around 2 weeks Meade Jr is meant to appear. And the girlfriend and I are umming and ahing about what to bloody well name him. The mother of him is of the Spanish variety, so I was hoping from something a bit Espanol, but pronounceable by us simple Brits, or even shortenable to make it so. Alejandro can have him generally known as Alex, see?
I had a game in my mind of tying together a Spanish and English name to make a new name, such as Pedroger, but that is not this game, really.

Over to you wise owls for a good-sounding suggestion, or 77, of my son-to-be's moniker (I can't Bruno it, I don't think).

I'm half Spanish and and those are quite literally ALL of my names! Congratulations!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Vicente is a very popular Spanish first name, Vic though? Maybe a bit old for a youngster.

Gavillota (seagull) shortened to Gav.

Iñigo or Bruno though, gives the little lad a legendary start to life :thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
You'll probably want to see your child before naming him.

http://www.parents.com/baby-names/ideas/getting-started/steps-to-the-perfect-baby-name/

Wait Until You Meet Him

It might sound like the ultimate in procrastination, but taking the wait-and-see approach makes sense for some couples, who realize that the more they ruminate on a name, the funnier it sounds. Consider letting the way your cherub looks or acts upon arrival shed light on whether a moniker was meant to be.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here