Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name my nino

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not really a new quiz show, or the request to title an oncoming maelstrom. Just that within around 2 weeks Meade Jr is meant to appear. And the girlfriend and I are umming and ahing about what to bloody well name him. The mother of him is of the Spanish variety, so I was hoping from something a bit Espanol, but pronounceable by us simple Brits, or even shortenable to make it so. Alejandro can have him generally known as Alex, see?
I had a game in my mind of tying together a Spanish and English name to make a new name, such as Pedroger, but that is not this game, really.

Over to you wise owls for a good-sounding suggestion, or 77, of my son-to-be's moniker (I can't Bruno it, I don't think).

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Congrats [MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION]. We're also due our second in a couple of weeks and I've been told I'm not allowed either Inigo or Bruno.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not really a new quiz show, or the request to title an oncoming maelstrom. Just that within around 2 weeks Meade Jr is meant to appear. And the girlfriend and I are umming and ahing about what to bloody well name him. The mother of him is of the Spanish variety, so I was hoping from something a bit Espanol, but pronounceable by us simple Brits, or even shortenable to make it so. Alejandro can have him generally known as Alex, see?
I had a game in my mind of tying together a Spanish and English name to make a new name, such as Pedroger, but that is not this game, really.

Over to you wise owls for a good-sounding suggestion, or 77, of my son-to-be's moniker (I can't Bruno it, I don't think).

'Commander'.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bruno of course.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Alejandro

Where'd you get that idea from?!
:)
We do, or did, like that name. The problem came from never having heard, or of, the Lady Gaga song, and also from a chap at work who I run names by - he has a young mind, and can think of what he would call such a named person if at school. After 2 minutes of acceptance of the name, he turned to shout HANDJOB at me, which took a moment to realise what he meant. So, ALEHANDJOB might be out of the window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here