Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away kit

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Looks like he took an Aussie shirt and had the Amex logo and badges put on. Why would he be wearing our new kit at a gig in Australia 5 days ago?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The home kit has white socks so the away will need to be a different colour.

OK, white shorts and light blue socks!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I do really like this kit, good effort

Looks like he took an Aussie shirt and had the Amex logo and badges put on. Why would he be wearing our new kit at a gig in Australia 5 days ago?

IIRC he's been given a new kit before by the Marketing team. He was wearing the Volt top whilst Royal Blood were touring with Foo Fighters in the USA two years ago. I think the kit had already been launched, but was only on pre-order when he was given one.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Not sure what to make of it... looked OK in the other pictures of the Royal Blood's drummer. Not colours I associate with BHA though. It's a definite then that we'll wear either the first or third kit for Saturday's friendly!!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
it's pretty boring if that is it, not a fan of yellow kits anyway and just seems a bit unimaginative (although I guess we are forced into a NIke template thing or they had a lot of old Arsenal kit hanging around).

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
article-1131337-01C570460000044D-701_224x236.jpg

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
IIRC he's been given a new kit before by the Marketing team. He was wearing the Volt top whilst Royal Blood were touring with Foo Fighters in the USA two years ago. I think the kit had already been launched, but was only on pre-order when he was given one.

Thanks. Wasn't aware about them and the shirts 2 years ago. Close up it's still looks like an Aussie rugby shirt.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Looks good, just imagine if the club badge was all black and printed.... Oh.... Em...... Geeee!!...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Once again no effort made to blend the badge, it would look 100 times better with a badge in green and yellow to match the kit, it looks like a cheap template because it's a Brighton badge stuck on a generic kit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here