Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away kit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seen it. It's tasty. Similar format to home kit, with a colour many of you could probably guess. Not allowed to say any more right now.

Don't think it'll be long in coming, and strangely enough it has already been worn very publicly yet it seems no photos have turned up.

Last edited:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Seen it. It's tasty. Similar format to home kit, with a colour many of you could probably guess. Not allowed to say any more right now.

Don't think it'll be long in coming now, and strangely enough it has already been worn very publicly yet it seems no photos have turned up.

Twitter says it's will be previewed on Wednesday prior to the home top going on sale on Thursday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hoping for a yellow and red striped version of the home kit, but I'm 99% sure it wont be as they won't really want stripes with the main sponsorship logo.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hoping for a yellow and red striped version of the home kit, but I'm 99% sure it wont be as they won't really want stripes with the main sponsorship logo.

Would love that.
A fitting farewell for Bruno's (probably) last season.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Yellow or Black are surely the options but didn't we have a red third strip at some point? As if 3rd kits are needed as a thing!

I think blue will have to be incorporated as the 2nd (and very minor) colour and if there is a 3rd slipped in it will be white.

If I was a betting man I'd go Yellow with White pinstripes and Blue stitching

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Yellow or Black are surely the options but didn't we have a red third strip at some point? As if 3rd kits are needed as a thing!

I think blue will have to be incorporated as the 2nd (and very minor) colour and if there is a 3rd slipped in it will be white.

If I was a betting man I'd go Yellow with White pinstripes and Blue stitching
Last year's black away strip is this year's third strip.

I'm going for yellow and pink stripes now, pastel shades, with some kind of spangly design across the shoulders.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Two different shades of yellow in stripes. Like Newcastle had a few years back.

I hope not, I want something as close to the 1983 FA Cup Semi-Final strip as possible, but I just keep having that Newcastle yellow stripey one popping into my head.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
my guess but with yellow rather than lime green
DB0lo-CXcAAxVLo.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here