Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away kit

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yellow shirt (american mustard) yellow sleeves, black shorts and socks.
Not a bit of fluorescence in sight. Nice.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not really that odd is it? We've been doing it since 1980, many of our kits have had the badge in complimentary colours.

1980-1983 away (yellow) badge)
1985-1987 away (red badge)
1991-1993 away (chewits pattern behind the badge)
1993-1994 third (White badge)
1994-1997 third (yellow badge)
1999-2004 away (black badge)
2009-2011 away (black badge)
2011-2013 away (green badge)

Didn't realise that. Doesn't bother me in blue though.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
my guess but with yellow rather than lime green
View attachment 87557

That top is so much better than the one in the royal blood pics. Shorts might be a bit overkill with the shorts.

I kinda liked the home kit in pictures, but having seen the highlights of the crawley game on TV I didn't like it. Maybe when I see it in the flesh? Don't like it in yellow. I don't have a problem with yellow, but it has to be the right shade and the right design (I loved the sandtex yellow with black squares on the shoulder).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
For our first season back in the top flight after 34 years you'd have thought they would have come up with something imaginative rather than this load of cack (home and away shirts). Nothing would persuade me to part with money for either shirt.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
For our first season back in the top flight after 34 years you'd have thought they would have come up with something imaginative rather than this load of cack (home and away shirts). Nothing would persuade me to part with money for either shirt.

There was an article on the Mboro website about the process of selecting a new kit.
It stated that a kit is chosen 18 months in advance.
It certainly does not start at the end of the season.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Kit design aside, the Yellow & Green combo is awful in my opinion. Who the hell at the club thought that would be a winner. Terrible away kit. Anyway, it really doesn't matter in the big scale of things but ffs it's truly horrible if that's the kit.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Not keen on it at first look but why tamper with the colours of the club badge? That would be odd.

The biggest clubs in the world do it- See Man utd and Real Madrid away kits to see how to match the badge to the kit

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm just hoping these recent kit reveals have been part of a Paul Barber master plan and these shirts were red hearings with two new stunning shirts to be unveiled at the Madrid game[emoji853]

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
This kit thing this year is bizarre. I genuinely think I'm seeing a different home kit to most people on here as I absolutely LOVE it. For years people complain, the logo is stick on, it just a cut and paste kit, it looks the same as last year... Well we've got a kit that looks a bit different. Sure it's from the template, but it's actually a pretty unique version. The stripes are good and the logo is good, plus the players look great in it.

I'll be getting one because it's ace... That is all.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This kit thing this year is bizarre. I genuinely think I'm seeing a different home kit to most people on here as I absolutely LOVE it. For years people complain, the logo is stick on, it just a cut and paste kit, it looks the same as last year... Well we've got a kit that looks a bit different. Sure it's from the template, but it's actually a pretty unique version. The stripes are good and the logo is good, plus the players look great in it.

I'll be getting one because it's ace... That is all.
This years home kit is the best one since moving to the Amex. The black away kit the same.

This years away is awful. Yellow and green wtf ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I still see it as yellow and dark blue/navy..... am I going colorblind?

Hoping your right but hasn't the away kit got to be two different colours from the home kit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here