Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New away kit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For our first season back in the top flight after 34 years you'd have thought they would have come up with something imaginative rather than this load of cack (home and away shirts). Nothing would persuade me to part with money for either shirt.

huddersfield_town_2017_18_puma_home_kit.jpg

"Imaginative" like this for instance, with stripes made up of lots of little blobs ? Be careful what you wish for...

The home kit is fine IMO, having seen it in action now it looks far better than it did in the promo shots. Its our traditional blue and white stripes, they haven't frigged about with it, and we've got stripes on the back again, the lack of which was something I HATED about the last home kit.

This away one is very meh. I don't mind yellow, not keen on the green. But its not a RIDICULOUS kit, so I'm not overly fussed. It'll do. At least we haven't embarrassed ourselves, like Huddersfield.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
huddersfield_town_2017_18_puma_home_kit.jpg

"Imaginative" like this for instance, with stripes made up of lots of little blobs ? Be careful what you wish for...

The home kit is fine IMO, having seen it in action now it looks far better than it did in the promo shots. Its our traditional blue and white stripes, they haven't frigged about with it, and we've got stripes on the back again, the lack of which was something I HATED about the last home kit.

This away one is very meh. I don't mind yellow, not keen on the green. But its not a RIDICULOUS kit, so I'm not overly fussed. It'll do. At least we haven't embarrassed ourselves, like Huddersfield.
I REALLY like the Huddersfield shirt, much better than ours imo

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well played to the club - managing to get a member of one of the world's hottest bands currently to wear the shirt at a gig in such a way that absolutely nobody noticed (until the 2+2 happened here yesterday) - is quite something.

And the kit will sell zillions. I imagine they've already drafted the "biggest selling away kit ever" press release.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well personally I would be absolutely HORRIFIED if we trotted out in the PL in that monstrosity, but each to their own I guess.
Agreed. It looks like something a team in the Qatari second division would wear. Or some equally tinpot team like Reading.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I like the fact that Barber has based the new shirt on his famous mustard tank top. A move that any dictator would be proud of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here