New away kit

Yoda

English & European

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
...although I MUCH prefer the material used by Nike, to that used by Errea (unless they've changed it since we used them)

I have never worn a Nike shirt, my youngest son has a few kits but I've never compaired the material.

I just think the last yellow Errea shirt looked far better than this one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are all 3 kits replaced after this year, or don't we know yet ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I just don't get the dreadful green. Who chose that colour for the sleeves? Black would have been much better - or blue. Has no connection with the club and makes us look like Norwich. And we'll be wearing it at all the big away matches. It's a FAIL from me.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
One other thought - presumably the driving force behind this is how many shirts the club will sell. In which case, why don't the club consult the fans? I don't think many would have voted for a yellow shirt with green sleeves.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
One other thought - presumably the driving force behind this is how many shirts the club will sell. In which case, why don't the club consult the fans? I don't think many would have voted for a yellow shirt with green sleeves.

Probably because the feedback will all be from middle aged blokes who's wardrobes are two thirds navy blue.

I'll bet any money that the under 21's will love this kit. It happened with the last home kit - universally slated on NSC, in reality the best selling Albion kit of all time.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

I've always said this.
As the fans are the ones who buy it, why not have a compo to design the kit and put it to a vote.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've always said this.
As the fans are the ones who buy it, why not have a compo to design the kit and put it to a vote.

Exactly. Or just present there alternative designs for people to vote for.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
To be fair, Arsenal and Bournemouth haven't launched their away kits yet, maybe they'll go down the poncy rugby naming option.

they're a bit confused about the naming thing. The youtube promo vid avoids this "alternative" lark.

awaykit.png

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've always said this.

I think we all know what would happen if fans of certain other clubs found out there was a vote...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I think we all know what would happen if fans of certain other clubs found out there was a vote...
Not if we use our fan numbers somehow

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The sleeves aren't green. They are black and yellow stripes. They just look green from a distance.

Same as the red-and-white Chewit wrapper/NOBO kit looked pink from a distance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here