Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha as good as Neymar

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
To be fair a lot of your fans thought Bolasie was better

At one point, Bolasie probably was better. Zaha has improved massively since then in terms of end product and is now definitely the superior player.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Must be something in the water in Croydon

87115e7c63084cbcf5af2d95a9762d4a.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
7 Pages? Really? Get rooms you lot :ffsparr::shootself:facepalm::lolol:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
There's a fair chance that he'll rip our fullback to pieces home and away next season. He's a constant menace to even top 7 club fullbacks.

Just saying, so he and their fans may well have the last laugh.

But he is a miserable bugger and loves simulation on the pitch. Something officials have policed well, leading to constant bleating as a cry wolf.

As far as I can see for last season Zaha scored one goal against a top 7 side, he did get assists against Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City - constant menace though, not quite so sure.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Hardly surprising that he's being compared to Neymar. After all he is the SELF-PROCLAIMED third best player in the world!!

Laughable!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We've already done this. Spurs tried to get him but were put off by our asking price. He has just signed a new contract.

Which clearly implies that he is overpriced. Still, keeps the creditors from the door, doesnt it?

He's a professional victim. Wah wah i got fouled. Wah wah I couldn't make it at a big club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here