Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend, Who's coming?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's suddenly frozen for me at the point that Glenn Murray comes off. It keeps restarting at the same point when I refresh it.
And it was doing so well up until that point.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
March outstanding, but thought Uwe, Suttner, Stephens and Brown did well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looks sharp...thought it was superb to see the youngsters have some game time late on...not fazed at all.

Chuffed for them and congrats to the club ...they should be our future.
Would have been good if we could have seen them - but Seagulls TV has declared them to be to secret, not to be seen (it was alright most of the time too). I'm a bit puzzled as to why Ince and KLL were brought on - I know both of them have their supporters on NSC, but Ince was a promising prospect several years ago, and KLL was a great coup when we got him (we were struggling in the 3rd. tier at the time, iirc) - but surely they're both players we've moved on from now? They generally couldn't get near the first team last season, when we were in the Championship - are they really going to shine in the PL?

Anybody else think that their youngster, Dru Yearwood, looked rather useful?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Would have been good if we could have seen them - but Seagulls TV has declared them to be to secret, not to be seen (it was alright most of the time too). I'm a bit puzzled as to why Ince and KLL were brought on - I know both of them have their supporters on NSC, but Ince was a promising prospect several years ago, and KLL was a great coup when we got him (we were struggling in the 3rd. tier at the time, iirc) - but surely they're both players we've moved on from now? They generally couldn't get near the first team last season, when we were in the Championship - are they really going to shine in the PL?

Anybody else think that their youngster, Dru Yearwood, looked rather useful?

There may have been scouts watching for possible loan signings?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here