Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend, Who's coming?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside, I'm loving that home kit now. Looks much better in action than it did in the promo pics.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sure clubs would already know what these players are capable of. Watching them perform in what was basically a training exercise wouldn't help anyway..

You reckon? So Hughton just wanted to give them a run about? I'm sure you know better than him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surprised we didn't see our young 'forgotten signing' Josh Kerr feature at all.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Rested I think the term is

RESTED?? Fook me he never touched the ball with his hands on Saturday. He fooked off for beer after 30 mins

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thought it would be half that tbh.

It was also a charity event for a young lad - So that might be why the crowd was above average for a pre-season game.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Do they ever ?

The ref and officials need shirt numbers for subs, reports etc.
Well, if you look at it logically, names would make more sense than numbers. The numbers will have to be 'translated' into names to go on the report anyway.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard the reporter on sky that was at the game say that we played a behind closed doors game this morning hence the number of changes and development squad players in the team tonight.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard the reporter on sky that was at the game say that we played a behind closed doors game this morning hence the number of changes and development squad players in the team tonight.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yes it's mentioned on the website, the other half of the squad behind closed doors with Crawley again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here