Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12th August before the game starts

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Joking aside, are we going to get that streamer thing going - would be great to have it for every game but appreciate it takes a lot of organising.

Other than Doncaster at home, have we not lost every game at the Amex when we've gone full clackers / flags / prematch hype / streamers?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Other than Doncaster at home, have we not lost every game at the Amex when we've gone full clackers / flags / prematch hype / streamers?

Probably! That's partly why I think we should do it on a regular basis - as opposed to hyping up particular occasions.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm aware you are being tongue in cheek [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] but PLEASE no Opera Singer or Clackers for the first game. The atmosphere WILL be incredible, let's have no artificial attempts to create one, they will only detract.

For me, having an opera singer perform at the Amex, (Donna-Marie Bloomfield please), isn't about cranking up the atmosphere, it's simply because I love to hear her sing!

I will be following the same routine as always.

This involves drinking on the concourse unitl 5 minutes before kick off, singing GOSBTS (proper words) then taking my seat as the teams kick off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can we not even talk about opera singing.

It only feels yesterday when we were subjected to weeks of gandaddad droning on about having a fookin marching band.

Best display from the fans was the Wigan match, plenty of flags,inflatables, singing and jumping about, all Unnofficial, none of it pre arranged, lovely.

Nothing wrong with the flag thing I just think the whole stadium doing it is OTT, I think it's got more effect if just one Stand does it

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
If anyone from the club happens to be here...

PLEASE DO NOT HAVE A BLOODY OPERA SINGER ON BEFORE THE GAME. PLEASE.

We are football fans. We can sort out an atmosphere for our first game in the top flight for 30 odd years against one of the world's biggest clubs ourselves.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
If anyone from the club happens to be here...

PLEASE DO NOT HAVE A BLOODY OPERA SINGER ON BEFORE THE GAME. PLEASE.

We are football fans. We can sort out an atmosphere for our first game in the top flight for 30 odd years against one of the world's biggest clubs ourselves.

..but then what would the marketing department do?

I do hope they just f**k off and let us fans have a day off from all the nonsense

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The club should do nothing.

The fans should bring flags steamers and shit.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Im hoping the great Toilet Roll Massacre preparations against the palace dugout are in full swing.
Just to remind them if they ever get caught short again spreading crap, bog roll helps cleaning up.......blaming others doesnt.

I would love to hear a rousing rendition of,

You shit on the floor, you shit on the floor,
You dirty *******s , you shit on the floor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here