Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is currently Brighton's best player?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's always difficult comparing players in different positions but, not including the new chaps whom most of us haven't seen yet, who do you reckon is the best? I'm going for Dale Stephens and base that on the stats for Brighton winning when Stephens plays versus when he doesn't.

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Agree with Stephens, closely followed by Dunk.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dunk for me

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I think Gross could be something special... right now though? Not sure, I think Dunk, Knoky, Bruno and Stephens are at the same level

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Was thinking about this only this afternoon, although in the more specific terms of "which player do I have the fewest concerns about making the step up to the PL", for which the answer came out the same, Dale Stephens.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Was thinking about this only this afternoon, although in the more specific terms of "which player do I have the least concerns about making the step up to the PL", for which the answer came out the same, Dale Stephens.

Agreed. I'm also quietly confident that Dunk and Duffy will make the step up and continue to have a great partnership at the back.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The fact that this is a pretty hard Q to answer is actually good. Stephens just about shades it for me, but closely followed by Dunk, Duffy, Murray (wouldnt have got to the PL wothout him), Baldock threw himself into the ring last season, Bruno and even Rosenior was something extra he brought to the side (oh and Sidwell wasnt half bad etiher...).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here