Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Someone has had some fun on his IMDB page :lolol:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1628415/

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 16.28.09.png

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've seen this on Twitter. His wife rear ended their car. He was in a separate car.
He assaults them, threats to kill & yet he's making 'citizen's arrests'.

An out and out nutter. Note the Hard Brexit on his t shirt, too.

(Do I win Nsc bingo?)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Seen this before only it was John Clease playing the lunatic loved the end with the I am placing you under citizens arrest and you it only need you started it you invaded Poland

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Woman in the car shouting: "Youre an aggressive man, you're an aggressive man!" and "That's my ****ing son!" in front of her eleven year old. They deserve each other.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Woman in the car shouting: "Youre an aggressive man, you're an aggressive man!" and "That's my ****ing son!" in front of her eleven year old. They deserve each other.

I don't think they are comparable really. The upstanding film director is leaning into their car, opening the door, shouting in their faces, threatening them with death, hurling abuse, physically assaulting at least one of them. I think the family showed incredible restraint in the face of that attack - I've got an 11-year old son as well and if this happened to me and the worst I did was swear in front of him, I'd be happy with that.

All that said, my missus says she thinks Fergus may have mental health issues. She's read the comments and the poster states that at one point Fergus was looking into the sky and shouting at planes that they were going to die too. Seems a little odd so perhaps there is more to it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Woman in the car is an absolute delight too, I'd like to add :ohmy:

A woman once screamed at me that she was an off duty police officer after I refused to let her push her car into the front of a traffic queue. My response was "so what" and drove off. Never saw or heard from her again.
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] Was that you?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't think they are comparable really. The upstanding film director is leaning into their car, opening the door, shouting in their faces, threatening them with death, hurling abuse, physically assaulting at least one of them. I think the family showed incredible restraint in the face of that attack - I've got an 11-year old son as well and if this happened to me and the worst I did was swear in front of him, I'd be happy with that.

All that said, my missus says she thinks Fergus may have mental health issues. She's read the comments and the poster states that at one point Fergus was looking into the sky and shouting at planes that they were going to die too. Seems a little odd so perhaps there is more to it.

More the irony of her repeatedly shouting "You're an aggressive man!" at the top of her voice.

In related news - Eastbourne residents may be familiar with the pensioner who drives the mobility buggy with jolly signs/stickers all over it and the 'wacky' number plate UFO2 who isn't shy about launching into obscene tirades against anyone who doesn't move out of his way quickly enough and drives off still muttering the C and F words to himself.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The chap being grabbed has played that well. Get filming and don't be seen on camera to antognise the situation further.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
More the irony of her repeatedly shouting "You're an aggressive man!" at the top of her voice.

In related news - Eastbourne residents may be familiar with the pensioner who drives the mobility buggy with jolly signs/stickers all over it and the 'wacky' number plate UFO2 who isn't shy about launching into obscene tirades against anyone who doesn't move out of his way quickly enough and drives off still muttering the C and F words to himself.

isn't that everyone who drives a mobility buggy?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
It’s like something out of black mirror. This guy has seriously underestimated the joy of the British public when a perceived toff acts like a bell end on camera. I wonder how foolish he feels right now. I can see his career being affected and this having a stressful impact on his life. He’s obviously not stable and this could tip him over the edge, possible breakdown? Still should have kept his head, especially when on camera.

It’s easy for us to make comments on just the evidence of these videos but not one of us witnessed what happened on the road when the incident took place we just have the evidence from the folk that were filming him and they are claiming no responsibility. They guy is acting like a nob and should calm the feck down.
Respect for the bloke in the Blue Polo, how he didn’t react is beyond me. The women do not cover themselves in glory. They just add fuel to the flames.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fookin cyclists deserve all they get.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here