Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You're under a citizen's arrest"

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
All that said, my missus says she thinks Fergus may have mental health issues. She's read the comments and the poster states that at one point Fergus was looking into the sky and shouting at planes that they were going to die too. Seems a little odd so perhaps there is more to it.

Yeah, I think your missus is right. Mind you, even the woman in the car was screaming for a doctor!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
What's the story with this fella, then? What happened in the lead-up and in the aftermath?

From what I remember, he was a repeat-offender for running off without paying for his food, the police evidently caught up with him whilst he was mid-way through enjoying a meal. A succulent Chinese meal.

Edit:
Here we go. Paul 'Charles' Dozsa. Hungarian nobleman, chess master, restaurant runner.
charles-dozsa.png
charles-dozsa-1.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The guy's anger is comedic, and yet we don't know how dangerous the driving actually was that led to his outburst.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The guy's anger is comedic, and yet we don't know how dangerous the driving actually was that led to his outburst.

This is something we cyclists encounter.

The incident on the motorway may well have been very dangerous BUT -

Here everybody is in service station car park.
Nobody is injury.
If there is damage it's to insured vehicle damage.

Yet the reaction is something akin to the the whole world falling apart.
Whatever happened just wasn't this serious.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
From what I remember, he was a repeat-offender for running off without paying for his food, the police evidently caught up with him whilst he was mid-way through enjoying a meal. A succulent Chinese meal.

Edit:
Here we go. Paul 'Charles' Dozsa. Hungarian nobleman, chess master, restaurant runner.
View attachment 87516
View attachment 87517

:lol: Just watched the clip again, following your explanation. Brilliant – what a guy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here