Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
That's pretty much £20m. Odd, I don't think Zohore can be THAT much better than Hemed. £5m plus Tomer maybe but £10m, surely not? Would rather just pay 15m euros for Dwamena than that.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Wouldn't be that disappointed by the deal but only if we are getting Dwamena too as otherwise we still only have three recognised strikers one of which is currently injured

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This would be a good deal IMHO but obviously means we are signing another striker, probably the Ghanian guy from Zurich.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I like Hemed. I'd not be happy about him leaving for someone who does not seem that much better.

This.

Kenny hasn't done anything until Colin started launching balls at him from space, 6 months ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The reality is that Hemed is behind Murray & any striker we bring in will be ahead of Murray. At Hemed's age and point of career this may suit him.

Any striker we bring in must be ahead of Baldock nothing to do with H&M.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The reality is that Hemed is behind Murray & any striker we bring in will be ahead of Murray. At Hemed's age and point of career this may suit him.

How come he started v Man City? Not aware of Murray carrying an injury.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well if Hemed is being moved on then it clearly is about Hemed isn't it.

I can't face that reality just yet!

I appreciate more than one deal can be worked on at the same time, but still getting a better Baldock has to take priority over everything else, and should have done since the end of March, at the latest.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I can't face that reality just yet!

I appreciate more than one deal can be worked on at the same time, but still getting a better Baldock has to take priority over everything else, and should have done since the end of March, at the latest.

So presumably Brown, iZquierdo and Gross won't be getting a sniff if we ever land this "better Baldock" then.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
If anyone thinks this guy is an upgrade on Hemed will be very disappointed. Please let this not be true!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here