Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Obviously behind the Zurich guy on our list - of course other names may also be on it. Maybe advance scouting for the January window ?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Maybe Chris has been told by Marketing and Merchandising that they over ordered Z,s and Izqueirdo has failed to get work permit. So he has to sign a payer with Z in his surname!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Maybe Chris has been told by Marketing and Merchandising that they over ordered Z,s and Izqueirdo has failed to get work permit. So he has to sign a payer with Z in his surname!!!

They have certainly under-ordered on the N's..... they were out of Stock on Saturday and Tuesday still.... much to the annoyance of many I gather...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Give him the 25 and adapt the Zamora song. This will feel like spurs replacing Walker with Walker-Pieters. He's Bobby's re-gen.

By all accounts he ran Villa ragged yesterday.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They have certainly under-ordered on the N's..... they were out of Stock on Saturday and Tuesday still.... much to the annoyance of many I gather...

I was disappointed we didn't have an eszett for Groß. I wanted that on my shirt. We've got umlauts for Hünemeier and Pröpper.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was disappointed we didn't have an eszett for Groß. I wanted that on my shirt. We've got umlauts for Hünemeier and Pröpper.

Have we?

I saw two people with 'Propper' shirts at the City game (rather than Pröpper).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Have we?

I saw two people with 'Propper' shirts at the City game (rather than Pröpper).

The printing area in the club shop have some shirts on the wall, and I saw a Pröpper, complete with umlaut. Maybe those two people were impatient, or the club printing team have run out?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The printing area in the club shop have some shirts on the wall, and I saw a Pröpper, complete with umlaut. Maybe those two people were impatient, or the club printing team have run out?

DP certainly has it printed correctly on HIS shirt, so its clearly achievable, yes.

The fans I saw really ought to make the effort to get their shirts sorted. Poor.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
DP certainly has it printed correctly on HIS shirt, so its clearly achievable, yes.

The fans I saw really ought to make the effort to get their shirts sorted. Poor.

I was disappointed I couldn't have the eszett, so I chose March 20 instead. Him being a local Sussex lad, and all.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Has all of the attributes that we require. Big, strong, quick and plays as a lone front man.
if we rnt going big like Barber said satday. Y dont we get this lad and the 1 from switzerland.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here