Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Looking at some youtube clips he probably has the right qualities and looks a hard worker. He is more realistic than acquiring a super signing and it's all about the team as much as just one player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I happened to be looking at something else rumoury when Mattia Destro popped up in a side bar,
I thought I'd sling his name onto any thread, as amazingly he's never been mentioned on NSC. I guess that's the drawback of having never played for the Albion, before.

Anyhoo paper rumours suggest Matt and Kenny will be sold for similar money, but that's where the similarity ends.

One's a full international, with a 1 in 2 goal scoring record, playing in Serie A.
The other has spent 6 months getting on the end of the ball coming at him with snow on.

Why the hell do people expect the club to be shopping in England?

Oh and Matt does have a wife (google image is your friend)

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Thoughts from a Cardiff city season ticket holder:

"He was nothing at start of last year and Warnock has completely transformed him. I can't see him "risking" a move and potentially going back to what he was like before Warnock"

"It would need silly money"

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Couple of Cardiff accounts on Twitter claiming Hughton is there watching this evening.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looks an interesting one. Doubt he is our first choice, but is probably seen as a back up if we don't get our first choice, as he would probably be obtainable.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Zohore played for Cardiff under... Paul Trollope who it appears wasn't that keen on him. He effectively dropped him whilst he was there.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A good 10 million for Zahore it would be. In some ways i would rather take a punt on him than the other fella who has been knocking around in minor european leagues.

And he is a proper unit with a yard of pace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here