Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'd take him 100%, not only because he fits alot of the things we need but he will also do a job next year when/if we go down.

another plus point.

The more I see the more i like with this one, its going to be a relative punt whoever we go for in the end.... unless its Shane Long ;-)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What's £2M here or there? Just get him signed up. We don't have a lot of time left to be too choosy. And the closer we get to the transfer window the more expensive players will become.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What's £2M here or there? Just get him signed up. We don't have a lot of time left to be too choosy. And the closer we get to the transfer window the more expensive players will become.

I am so glad Bloom / Barber don't have that attitude. That's exactly how clubs like Pompey and Leeds had such a fall from grace.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I am so glad Bloom / Barber don't have that attitude. That's exactly how clubs like Pompey and Leeds had such a fall from grace.

I think Pompey were in a rather different category in terms of excessive spending. I'm not suggesting we throw money around. Just enough to get ONE deal for a permanent striker over the line. I'd be taking a less extravagant view, of course, if we had a stronger strike-force than we do now.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think Pompey were in a rather different category in terms of excessive spending. I'm not suggesting we throw money around. Just enough to get ONE deal for a permanent striker over the line. I'd be taking a less extravagant view, of course, if we had a stronger strike-force than we do now.

Or if it was your money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here