Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Picture do you have Hanging in your Living Room?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not sure which room would be the living room, the kitchen is open plan with a seating area, but that's not really a living room, and the drawing room is more for guests, while the snug and media room are more for TV etc. The kitchen has prints like pop art, in the drawing room there's an abstract piece and fine art piece by local artists, and the snug and cinema have movie posters.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'm not sure which room would be the living room, the kitchen is open plan with a seating area, but that's not really a living room, and the drawing room is more for guests, while the snug and media room are more for TV etc. The kitchen has prints like pop art, in the drawing room there's an abstract piece and fine art piece by local artists, and the snug and cinema have movie posters.

If you don't know then your house is too big.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Just because your drawing room is more for guests it doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy the quiet contemplation of a nice picture. What sort of host are you that you would seek to deprive them of that simple pleasure? Or are your guests generally uncultured philistines?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just because your drawing room is more for guests it doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy the quiet contemplation of a nice picture.
Well quite, but I would hate to mislead anyone here by listing the art hung in the drawing room when it should not be called a living room.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
[QUOTE1;8036002]
My interpretation of the baby sitter scenario was more abstracted. I read it as the baby sitter was not there to baby sit the Clamp but to babysit his child which wasn't biologically his hence the ensuing loss of his virginity. I thought it was a clever cuckold joke.

Well, that's why I thought my interpretation made more sense. He wasn't the baby sittee but rather the employer of said baby sitter

Yes but if he were to ever live with a woman, who was a mother, you'd have expected them to have had sex and him to not be a virgin. Unless he is a woman and the babysitter male?

Anyway I think he should replace said film poster and replace it with a load of old Jackson Pollocks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You just missed my joke with a rant and a flounce. This may help you:

Annoying synonyms: irritating, infuriating, exasperating, maddening, trying, tiresome, troublesome, bothersome, irksome, vexing, vexatious, galling, provoking, displeasing; awkward, difficult, inconvenient; informalaggravating, pesky, cussed, confounded, infernal, pestiferous, plaguy, pestilent, punchable

The word is an adjective describing your posts not my reaction to your posts. Now, to repeat, how old were you when you shagged your babysitter and why did you have a babysitter at that age?

I think you have missed the joke. You may not find it funny but you've certainly missed it. I'll get over it, hope you can.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, that's why I thought my interpretation made more sense. He wasn't the baby sittee but rather the employer of said baby sitter

It really was just a flippant post. Don't waste your time on it. Although I did once shag a babysitter but she was not there in the capacity of babysitter at the time of the shag.
I once got a blowjob off a dog walker too, the dogs were there. But exhausted.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Well quite, but I would hate to mislead anyone here by listing the art hung in the drawing room when it should not be called a living room.

Quite right too. There are rules about these things. The sad fact appears to be that you do not have a clearly designated and commonly accepted 'living room' and therefore cannot meaningfully contribute to this thread. Retreat to your Snug and contemplate the implications of this :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quite right too. There are rules about these things. The sad fact appears to be that you do not have a clearly designated and commonly accepted 'living room' and therefore cannot meaningfully contribute to this thread.
That is the sad truth.
Retreat to your Snug and contemplate the implications of this :lolol:
I'm in the study, drawing up plans for the necessary extension, posthaste.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My own picture of the East Stand at the Hull game
TOGETHER in the seats, the two lads large shirts on the pitch
Oil on canvas
not quite finished yet

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Yes but if he were to ever live with a woman, who was a mother, you'd have expected them to have had sex and him to not be a virgin. Unless he is a woman and the babysitter male?

Not unless the woman he lives with is either:
a) A stunner of such wondrous proportions it causes him to have anxiety / performance issues which in turn causes him to suffer from erectile dysfunction specific to only her, which mean the relationship has never been consummated. The babysitter, being a rather more homely girl, caused no such anxiety thus his ability to perform was never impeded or...
b) The woman he lives with, although having a nice personality, has not been particularly blessed with looks and he is just not attracted to her in that way, which is a pity because in all other respects they are perfectly suited. Their fondness for each other is perfectly exemplified by the fact that he was prepared to let her satisfy her carnal or (possibly maternal) needs with another man allowing him to do likewise with the babysitter, who although being quite a homely girl possesses more of a sexual appeal to him.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
It really was just a flippant post. Don't waste your time on it.
I'm merely trying to clear up Knocky's confusion, he seems genuinely perplexed by the whole situation.

Although I did once shag a babysitter but she was not there in the capacity of babysitter at the time of the shag.
And could her looks be described as homely?

I once got a blowjob off a dog walker too, the dogs were there. But exhausted.
You're opening up a whole new can of worms with this one. I think you're just trying to encourage him

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not unless the woman he lives with is either:
a) A stunner of such wondrous proportions it causes him to have anxiety / performance issues which in turn causes him to suffer from erectile dysfunction specific to only her, which mean the relationship has never been consummated. The babysitter, being a rather more homely girl, caused no such anxiety thus his ability to perform was never impeded or...
b) The woman he lives with, although having a nice personality, has not been particularly blessed with looks and he is just not attracted to her in that way, which is a pity because in all other respects they are perfectly suited. Their fondness for each other is perfectly exemplified by the fact that he was prepared to let her satisfy her carnal or (possibly maternal) needs with another man allowing him to do likewise with the babysitter, who although being quite a homely girl possesses more of a sexual appeal to him.

Jesus wept. All this over a joke post. I suggest you and Knocky get yourselves some lives. Pair of sad acts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here