Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Picture do you have Hanging in your Living Room?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
IMG_0200.PNG

Above the desk. Print obv.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Along with the Nick Cave print, I have as prints these two pictures of Nick Drake and Neil Young also in front of a brick wall.

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Two photos of Sydney harbour and bridge. A unique aborigine painting, a photo of my daughter's graduation from Kingston Uni and three cross stitch pictures my late wife did. Quite eclectic.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Along with the Nick Cave print, I have as prints these two pictures of Nick Drake and Neil Young also in front of a brick wall.

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

So basically as long as it's a picture of a person whose name comprises of just four letters and begins with the letter N and who can sing a bit you lob it on your wall? And of course they must also have a penchant for standing in front of brick walls. That's some criteria.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
A painting of Marilyn Monroe above the fireplace and my own painting on canvas of Brighton pier which someone is going to pay 50 quid for

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Is there any more space on your wall for this one. It fits all of the criteria.6c5b5927eeafc4ae21d29022b4a51d65--neil-diamond-singer.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So basically as long as it's a picture of a person whose name comprises of just four letters and begins with the letter N and who can sing a bit you lob it on your wall? And of course they must also have a penchant for standing in front of brick walls. That's some criteria.

When you put it like that, it does sound a bit weird. :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here