Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chester Bennington Rumors

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Link on OP didn't work. Probably saved me from wasting five minutes of my life watching it, so I'll take that as a positive and leave this thread for good. I'd never heard of Chester Bennington (may he RIP) before his sad death anyway.
Edited.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its a meme thats doing the rounds..

chester.jpg

About Hillary "Suiciding" people who have the dirt on her.

1892ip.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Clearly he doesn't think so. Neither do I but that's the thing with music, there is something for everyone out there. Think you're being a tad harsh.

actually I think I meant Soundgarden, not Linkin Park, but as you say ......

(having rattled a few chains and made a **** of myself .... have a good Sunday)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No he was a member of Linkin Park who apparently commited suicide.

There was a RIP thread the other day on which I was accused of being insincere after I said I wasn't aware as to who he was.

Having read the thread back, I can't see that myself.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Having read the thread back, I can't see that myself.

Post #60

I don't understand the point of a post like this.

If you are genuine in your condolences there is absolutely no need to post that you have no idea who he is. Although surely the video El Pres posted would have given you some sort of a clue...

If you are not genuine then why bother posting(three minutes after the thread is started)? It should be obvious that the guy would mean something to at least a few people and probably a whole lot more.

It just seems a bit pointlessly snide.

Post #85

No.

If you are genuine in your condolences you don't need to post anything about your ignorance. Maybe it wasn't your intention but it looks snide and insincere.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Post #60

I don't understand the point of a post like this.

If you are genuine in your condolences there is absolutely no need to post that you have no idea who he is. Although surely the video El Pres posted would have given you some sort of a clue...

If you are not genuine then why bother posting(three minutes after the thread is started)? It should be obvious that the guy would mean something to at least a few people and probably a whole lot more.

It just seems a bit pointlessly snide.

Post #85

No.

If you are genuine in your condolences you don't need to post anything about your ignorance. Maybe it wasn't your intention but it looks snide and insincere.

Fair enough. They had a point :wink:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
American band around the time of oh so many .... Mudhoney, Butt Hole Surfers, Dinosaur Junior (ahem!) ... you haven't missed much imho .... where's my full metal jacket Alexa??????

No they weren't they were at least a decade later than those bands. They were one of the nu metal bands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here