Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Murray still seems to be struggling. Wasn't happy with the tackle that won the penalty and seems to have taken a knock to his achilles

It'll be fine. We've got great depth in the striker department.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Mine just cut out. Pressed 'Watch live' again. It's now playing, but with short sound dips every second! :rolleyes:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Sky Sports News have someone at the game - just had an update and showed Murray's penalty

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I have given up. . Cached cleared 4 browsers plus mobile tried.. Really pissed off, as left a party early to watch this.. [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] thanks for your help so far, I just hope that it gets better before the season starts..

:tantrum::tantrum::flounce::flounce:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Eventually succeeded in signing up today (which should have been a warning of the shambles to follow) and only got as far as blank screens when the watch live option actually ended up appearing. That's with 3 browsers on 2 devices with varying errors being the only difference. I will be cancelling immediately and suggest the club stop promoting this until its functionally fit for purpose and can handle demand.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
My subscription ends in the next few weeks, and if it isn't vastly improved I won't renew. Bloody annoying as I'm an exile, but MOTD and 5Live/Talksport it will have to be.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
This does mean I've paid and subscribed, right?

View attachment 87474

I don't think it does. I had a very similar screen so I checked all my bank statements (that were relevant) and could not find any payment. So I did the PayPal thing knowing if I paid twice I would get a refund. Logged out refreshed then it worked fine. Good quality stream, something that we have not always had. Laptop windows 10 on Chrome FWIW.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Managed to get 30mins of the second half with Firefox. As last week, when you get the coverage, it's good.

D

Deleted member 22389

My subscription ends in the next few weeks, and if it isn't vastly improved I won't renew. Bloody annoying as I'm an exile, but MOTD and 5Live/Talksport it will have to be.

I have just cancelled my subscription now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here