Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
this is total sh1te subcribe to something you cant even receive...

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Had watch live button which lead to blank screen. Have used live chat option but that just says. 'Just a moment' I didn't think it possible but this is EVEN WORSE that Seagulls Player!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The Watch Now button has gone again.
Oh, it's there again - just a black screen.

I've paid for this - and I'm not getting what I paid for.

bhabloke

Oct 18, 2003
Mile Oak
I'm still paying with a monthly direct debit of £4.49. I'ts taken my July debit this month. I can't access the live match on my Chromebook, although it allows me to watch the videos on there. It's a shocking service and not fit for purpose. How difficult can it be?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes, getting the same despite logging out and back in again. Fully paid up until September.

And if I try to Register

Infinite loop of shit

Logon 2.png

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't get the video stream. Could against Dusseldorf.

And for that matter the old video I tried to access was incomplete.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I give up :lolol:

Will have to settle for the highlights I think..

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Doesn't seem like TV is fully functional yet...only laptop or Android apps supposed to be working

Brighton & Hove Albion's second pre-season friendly is live on Seagulls TV. Subscribers can tune in via their laptops or by using the Android version of the Albion App in the Google Play store (this feature will soon be available on the Apple version of the app).

All subscribers to the club's online TV channel will also get access to live broadcasts of the games against Southend United and Norwich City.

The club also hopes to stream live coverage of the match away to Girona on 1st August, with confirmation and further details to follow in due course.

The Atletico de Madrid game at the American Express Community Stadium will also be broadcast live on Seagulls TV to our subscribers outside the UK.

Extended highlights of all the friendly matches will also be available, while the live matches will also be available in full, on demand after their conclusion.

Fans can sign up for a 12-month season pass to Seagulls TV for £45 - which works out at less than £1 per week.

Throughout the season, Seagulls TV will have live audio and show extended highlights of every first-team fixture from all Premier League games, and all cup competitions - including the FA Cup and EFL Cup.

Subscribers will also be able to watch all of Chris Hughton's pre-match press conferences, plus his post-match conferences from both managers.

Seagulls TV will also screen live coverage and highlights of selected under-23 Premier League 2, Women's Super League and FA Youth Cup fixtures - and continue to provide player interviews, behind-the-scenes access and exclusive features.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here