Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
I think the best time to sort out your video archives is after the game - we need to get priorities right

If he isn't getting playback on the archives it's pretty certain he won't get it on the Creepy match. Best to try and sort it now IMO.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I think the best time to sort out your video archives is after the game - we need to get priorities right

Why? I haven't really had time during pre-season to watch any of the videos so wanted to catch up. Sorry if my priorities differ from yours.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
from the website

14:45
Seagulls TV subscribers can watch a live stream of today's game, which kicks off at 3pm at the Checkatrade.com Stadium. Select the 'Watch Live' option in the Match Centre.

I can see an empty football pitch by doing this.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We had that problem last week with the Dusseldorf game, but it righted itself.

Btw there is a problem with IPads and IPhones.

Thanks. Here's hoping. 'Watch live now' has appeared but is just a black box. I am on a desktop so should work fine...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why? I haven't really had time during pre-season to watch any of the videos so wanted to catch up. Sorry if my priorities differ from yours.

Perhaps you should have started your own thread.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This is working now but won't let me cast. I could cast the dusseldorf game with no problems but there's dreaded copyright on this one. Annoyingly, when I press the full screen icon, it will not fill the screen so watching on my laptop is less favourable than before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here