Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Please DM me all you glitches and issues, as we will formulate one long list to Neulion - plus any suggested enhancements, including the need for more "watch live" links across the site in match mode. Overall the web is a massive improvement, but streaming from varying degrees of stadia across Europe is NEVER easy. Most clubs don't bother for this very reason, but we would rather try, than not! Although uplink today has been fine, earlier issue was at iFollow HQ.

It goes like this. Club media team film and provide comms, uplink via ADI (who have high speed link in all EFL grounds), Neulion/iFollow pick up that link and stream live.

Similarly for audio comms. BBC Stream goes from ground to BBC Studio in Guildford. Then uplink via ISDN to Neulion/iFollow who stream out.

Sent a pm.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Gross and Suttner looked excellent that half. Albeit that they're up against an extremely weak team.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
I just found this very helpful piece of information on the live text feed -

15:36

REMEMBER: Seagulls TV subscribers can watch a live stream of today's game by clicking on the 'Watch Live Now' option in the match centre.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
HT: A dominant first-half display from the Seagulls comes to an end. March opened the scoring with a simple finish from close range, before Gross claimed his first Albion goal with a sweetly-struck volley. Hemed then added a third after March's long-range shot came back off the post, with Murphy rounding off the scoring with a curling effort into the far corner.

Impressive first-half performance from Albion - Chris Hughton has to be delighted with what he's seen so far.

Not seen anything myself. Desktop.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Started working for me just before the third goal

No idea why,, it just suddenly started.
Gross looks like a good signing.

D

Deleted member 22389

Well I login to Seagulls TV, then click watch live then it asks me to subscribe. I'm paying the £4 and something a month, but it's asking £45.00 for a season pass.
Give up with this bollocks.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Android no.
Windows Chrome no
Windows Edge no
Windows firefox no

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't think it's a browser issue. It's working on Chrome here now, but until it did I had a mix of blank video screen and reappearing/disappearing 'watch now' buttons.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
That's exactly it though, his record speaks for itself and although I also feel like he misses more sitters than scores his record is impressive.

I do understand where you are coming from. My concern is that in the Premier League we won't be able to afford to miss chances as we won't create as many this season compared to the Championship.

Hemed will have to be much more clinical if he wants to make it in the Prem

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm finally in!

I haven't missed anything have I?

still 0-0?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I presume Chris isn't watching on Seagulls TV, cos he wouldn't be delighted.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Just got in now. I see players warming up on the pitch, but no sound at the mo (hopefully just because it's half time)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
There is a play button at the bottom of the black screen. In case people haven't found it
It only shows when the cursor is above it.
- I pressed it a few times without much joy.
But it may have been what got it working for me.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Have had it sporadically (watching on a Macbook), and saw goals 2, 3 and 4. Cutting through them at will, really. Standouts so far: Solly has been lively - scored one, hit the post from which Tomer had a tap in for the third, and should have scored a couple more; Gross looks very decent - composed on the ball, lots of energy, picks a pass well, very controlled volley for second; Suttner has delivered in some decent balls from the left; Kayal looks eager and apart from the odd slip has done well in midfield. Could easily have been 7 or 8 - Crawley look poor, even for pre-season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here