Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
IE crashed during HT, now no option to 'watch live', text only.......FFS.

Same here.

If I go to Matches > Fixtures then scroll down to Crawley under Pre-Season Fixtures there is a 'Watch/Listen Live on Seagulls TV' link but that takes me to a subscribe page.

If I go to Match Centre for the Crawley game (https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/july/crawley-town/) there has been a 'Watch live now' link but that's not been there for a good 10-15 minutes now.

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Even had a response from the online help advising it was sorted and to clear my cache - no live button again, meh...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Same here.

If I go to Matches > Fixtures then scroll down to Crawley under Pre-Season Fixtures there is a 'Watch/Listen Live on Seagulls TV' link but that takes me to a subscribe page.

If I go to Match Centre for the Crawley game (https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/july/crawley-town/) there has been a 'Watch live now' link but that's not been there for a good 10-15 minutes now.

I must have tried 30 or so times before I finally got in.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
This does mean I've paid and subscribed, right?

View attachment 87474

Just tried to look at my account settings to see if it looked different and clicked to move from the current page rather than open a new tab. I've been watching from the start but now the 'watch live' box has disappeared so I think that shows its a software problem rather than browser/account settings

D

Deleted member 22389

You sure your still paying 4 quid a month. I was sent an email to say that when my current 12 month subscription ends next month my direct debit would cease and I would have to set up a new subscription with the new provider.

If it's the case of paying £45.00 up front, they can forget it. Thanks for the info thou.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Gave up trying to watch crawley so went to latest highlights. I like the 'slow motion' button!

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
This is a absolute joke. Been a subscriber of seagulls player since it started. Time to bin it I think. The club have a nerve charging for sub standard crap which has got worse over the years. You would think they would have learnt to produce a decent product by now. This is worse than last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here