Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford away ticket sales, loyalty points and all that jazz

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've not bought a ticket yet, mainly because I am unable to go.
But I was tempted to buy one just to keep my loyalty points up. Anyone else thinking the same?
If down to a few unwanted tickets I may get one knowing I'm not blocking another fan.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Chances of getting two tickets on Friday? I think its looking positive personally.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
But I was tempted to buy one just to keep my loyalty points up. Anyone else thinking the same?
If down to a few unwanted tickets I may get one knowing I'm not blocking another fan.

Leicester sold out yesterday with a 3300 allocation.

Watford has an allocation of 2100 and is a 'close' one, so no I would not think of doing that, you will be blocking a fan going.

Chances of getting two tickets on Friday? I think its looking positive personally.

High, if you're on at 9.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd forgotten about that. I ****ing hate Watford....not because of that game or that incident but just a shit town with **** all going on.

I hear you. A long and very dull walk from the station to the ground, sod all decent pubs and a town centre that rivals Luton in crapness. Oh, and a rubbish concourse where it's difficult to get served at HT.

I'm curious to see what they've done with the stands on the left hand side though and hearing "Let's hear it for the Golden Boys" never fails to make me giggle.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
One of the positives from the englandfans membership is that you know exactly how many loyalty points all members have.

They allocate 70% of away tickets based on loyalty, so for example for the next away game on sale ( Lithuania away ), 2,802 members applied, only 1,757 tickets available so only allocated to those that applied with 32+ caps (top 1,230 members on loyalty points guaranteed a ticket, remaining 527 allocated via a ballot). Its pretty easy to work out which games you will be guaranteed tickets. I have 53 caps - in the top 429, so as long as we get an allocation above 613 I am guaranteed a ticket. If you are not in the top 70% then you go into a ballot. This was done to allow those with fewer caps opportunities for tickets rather than giving all 100% based on lotalty points.

I would guess the Albion first allocation would be set at a level where all are guaranteed a ticket?? Might be wrong. Guess we will find out when Bournemouth (due to low number of tickets) and then the first big one of Arsenal away where season ticket holders who never travel may be interested!

This is a copy of the england published caps table
CAPS
Number of caps earned since July 2014.
Total Members
Total count of members who have earned this number of caps.
England Supporters Club
Count of members who have earned this number of caps.
England Supporters Travel Club
Count of Travel Club members who have earned this number of caps.
57 179 0 179
56 35 0 35
55 115 0 115
54 36 0 36
53 65 1 64
52 48 0 48
51 55 0 55
50 35 0 35
49 61 0 61
48 66 0 66
etc etc

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I would say if you have to buy a ticket to a game you cannot attend to keep your 'loyalty points up', you have not previously been very LOYAL! Gloryhunter!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
5 tickets in the bag

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
One of the positives from the englandfans membership is that you know exactly how many loyalty points all members have.

They allocate 70% of away tickets based on loyalty, so for example for the next away game on sale ( Lithuania away ), 2,802 members applied, only 1,757 tickets available so only allocated to those that applied with 32+ caps (top 1,230 members on loyalty points guaranteed a ticket, remaining 527 allocated via a ballot). Its pretty easy to work out which games you will be guaranteed tickets. I have 53 caps - in the top 429, so as long as we get an allocation above 613 I am guaranteed a ticket. If you are not in the top 70% then you go into a ballot. This was done to allow those with fewer caps opportunities for tickets rather than giving all 100% based on lotalty points.

I would guess the Albion first allocation would be set at a level where all are guaranteed a ticket?? Might be wrong. Guess we will find out when Bournemouth (due to low number of tickets) and then the first big one of Arsenal away where season ticket holders who never travel may be interested!

This is a copy of the england published caps table
CAPS
Number of caps earned since July 2014.
Total Members
Total count of members who have earned this number of caps.
England Supporters Club
Count of members who have earned this number of caps.
England Supporters Travel Club
Count of Travel Club members who have earned this number of caps.
57 179 0 179
56 35 0 35
55 115 0 115
54 36 0 36
53 65 1 64
52 48 0 48
51 55 0 55
50 35 0 35
49 61 0 61
48 66 0 66
etc etc

You have 53 caps, and yet I have never seen you play !!!!!

acoulter143

Jul 25, 2017
Well they all went very quickly. 350 tickets at 9.00 and gone at 9.02. Impressive as there was no queue as well!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here